🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help me, I want Olivia

Options
Eneida59
Eneida59 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
pls I want have Olivia for used her and play with her I love ❤️ candy crush friends pls help me pls.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Eneida59, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not clear on your question!!  Do you not have the character Olivia in your game OR you lost it from your collection?  

Can you please post back and clarify?  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Eneida59
    Options
    Hi, I try win Olivia but I no past the game but I want you helping me have Olivia she so cute , pls I want get her do you help me get her.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Eneida59 Olivia was part of limited time event was on early May, I know how you feel about not having her on your game as she’s so adorable, well... hopefully one day she’ll come around again, keep your hopes up and keep an eye on it 😊
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @mysticalmysty @Pummy Raj
    This was before in her game. But for some problems with the game App, App had to be uninstalled. Olivia didn't come back later. @Eneida59 told me in advance, I asked her to post here. You help him a little 😊
    She could not elaborate here.
  • Eneida59
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,744 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Eneida59, Thank you for replying back :) 

I would like to make sure about something!!  When you have played with Olivia, was it in the special event OR was she in your collection book till you have reinstalled your game?

What I meant is, was she part of your collection like this 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?