πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Stranger things

Options
lasahboy77
lasahboy77 Posts: 15 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Off-topic
what if stranger things had a group of levels to celebrate season 3?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lasahboy77, Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

The Support and Ideas Categories are for asking Questions and posting Suggestions for any and all King Games.Β Β 

I am sorry to say that the post you have opened as an Idea does not pertain to any of the King Games!!Β  If you would like to discuss about things other than games,Β  I would request you to go to Discussions Category ---> open a post in "Off - Topic".

This thread will be closed as it does not belong to the games!!

Thank you for understanding!Β  Have a nice day/evening!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys,

I've moved this to our off-Topic section and re-opened the thread! Go ahead in sharing Stranger things stories but avoid spoilers 😜
  • lasahboy77
    lasahboy77 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    did you finish season 3 queenmia?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hehe,@lasahboy77, No, haven't even finished season 1, that's why I don't want spoilers! 😜 But you guys feel free to speak about it! I'm sure there are a lot of fans on this Community πŸ˜‰
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

I will join this group with a picture πŸ’•

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?