🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

On level 200 and have yet to see lives from friends or earned boosters..why??

Options
rizzo83
rizzo83 Posts: 3 Newbie
I thought things like that would be available as gameplay progressed but at level 200 its clear nothing is happening.  Worst candy crush sage to date....

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @rizzo83, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Would you mind me asking what game you are having this issue in?  Is it the original Candy Crush or Candy Friends?  

If it Candy Friends game, you are talking about  -->  There has been an issue with the Lives.  The King team is looking into it and were able to fix this issue for some players, but some players are still having this issue :(  Hope it will be fixed to all players in near future!!

I have not understood what you meant by "earned boosters"!!  There was not issue with boosters in the Candy Friends game!!

Please post back and clarify, so that I can be of further assistance to you.  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back to me.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • rizzo83
    rizzo83 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Friends saga.  When i say earned boosters im referring to completed quests.  Im only able to access the "friends" recieved from completed quests but the boosters and  fish/striped and wrapped candy multipliers rewared from completed quests never activate.  And i have yet to see any requests and/or lives from friends.  Im able to send requests but never receive.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @rizzo83, Thank you for responding back :+1: 

1) With regards to Lives: As I mentioned above, there is still issue going on!  But, I have heard that it is fixed for some players.  So, the fix is on the way to all of us.  We can see Lives from our friends in near future =) 

2) With regards to Boosters:  It is strange that you have not seen any stickers for the boosters!!  I am pretty sure that I have gained some boosters' stickers way before level # 200!!  Did you see any stickers for Lollipop Hammers OR you have not found them too? 

This is definitely something that needs to be checked by the King Studio team.  Please write your game user ID number with the help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you post your ID, I will escalate to the Community Manager to look into the issue :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?