🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Gold bars

sletalien7576
sletalien7576 Posts: 1 Newbie
i had 26 gold bars and now I have non I know I didn’t use them yesterday...is this something you can please look into for me? Thank you!! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sletalien7576, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the Gold Bars from your game!!  Just would like to make sure that you are talking about the "Candy Friends" game but not other!!

By looking at the number of the Gold Bars --> It looks like you might have spent those for Extra Moves!!  First 10 for 5 Extra moves and 16 again for 5 more!!  

But, if you are in doubt, the Community Manager will be able to look into your game and confirm it.  They will need your game user ID number for that.  Here is a link that explains how to find your ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening! 
  • Byrd59
    Byrd59 Posts: 57 Level 3
    I am unable to retrive my gold bars. Each time I try A ! Point ALWAYS COMES UP AND READS: A PROBLEM OCCURRED TRY AGAIN. This is very frustrating. I've cleared cache n cleaned games too!!! HELP PLEASE N TY ALL :-) HAVE A CANDY-SWEET DAY ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?