🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I keep getting an error message when I'm trying to use my gold bars to continue my game

selzunblue67
selzunblue67 Posts: 3 Newbie
It says oops something is not right. I've lost 3 lives because of redoing the board again

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,625 Candy Moderator
    Hello @selzunblue67, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just would like to make sure that you are having this issue in your Candy Friends game!  Also, please give me below details:

1) What device you are using to play the game;
    2) Did you loose any Gold Bars while trying to buy the moves?  Or were you just seeing the "error" message?
    3) Will you be able to post a screenshot when you see that error message next time?

To reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!  And to add the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to the Emoticon) and select "Choose Files".

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day!
  • Byrd59
    Byrd59 Posts: 57 Level 3
    Error: Explanation Point ! Trying to access my gold bars :-( HELP.
    Phone: LGMS428 ANDROID VER 7.O.

TRIED: CLEARING HISTORY
    CLEARING CACHE
    CLEANING GAME
    *DID NOT UNINSTALL NOR CLEAR DATA AT ALL* *AFRAID OF LOSING ALL MY PLAYED GAMES HERE ON CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS.
    TY N HAVE A GRE8T DAY 😀.
    BYRD59 🐦

• Byrd59
    BELOW IS THE SCREENSHOT OF ERROR I KEEP GETTING HELP PLZZZZZ 😢
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hello @Byrd59 I wish you welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

The message you are getting there in your screenshot is what happens when you have no more moves left for that level O.o

Also I see you don't have enough gold bars to buy more moves, so you won't be able to buy more moves until you get more gold bars to do so. 🤔

I hope this makes sense, and I wish you the best of luck with your game! :3

~ 💫 SeraphicStar 💫
  • Byrd59
    Hello @SeraphicStar that was the incorrect screenshot. I had to uninstall game n reinstall...😢 I lost all my games n had to start from 1 😢....bk to playing n ty svvm :-) 
  • selzunblue67
    selzunblue67 Posts: 3 Newbie
    @PummyRaj thank you for the welcome.
    1. A tablet
    2 No I didn't lose any gold bars.
    3. When I tried to use them that's when the error message came up. 
    4. What I did was log out of king and back on again. So far it worked. I still lost those lives. Can I get the lives back? 
    5. Yes I was playing CC Friends
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Byrd59, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Very sorry to hear about the issue!!  Are you back to the level where you were OR do you need help to restore the level progress? 

After reinstalling the App, the "error" message disappeared or are you still seeing it? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    @PummyRaj thank you for the welcome.
    1. A tablet
    2 No I didn't lose any gold bars.
    3. When I tried to use them that's when the error message came up. 
    4. What I did was log out of king and back on again. So far it worked. I still lost those lives. Can I get the lives back? 
    5. Yes I was playing CC Friends
    Hello again @selzunblue67  I am glad to hear that you have not lost any of the Gold Bars :+1: 

Are you still seeing that "Error" message?  If so, let's try this troubleshooting steps and see if they work --  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device 

I am not sure whether the lives you lost in the game will be reimbursed or not!!  But, I can ask the Community Manager!

Please try those trouble shooters and let us know how it went!!

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?