🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1467 21 moves

Options
Anbaric87
Anbaric87 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hey guys, I'm stuck on level 1467 because I get only 21 moves at the start of the level and all the tutorials start with 38?!?! What can I do? 

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Anbaric87 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players' experience with levels. Therefore, if they are too easy or too hard they might tweak it a little. This is obviously a recent change and there are still no videos. I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game.

I will tag @JustPlaying who is making videos for Friends Saga so they can change this video.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Anbaric87 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the players' experience with levels. Therefore, if they are too easy or too hard they might tweak it a little. This is obviously a recent change and there are still no videos. I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game.

I will tag @JustPlaying who is making videos for Friends Saga so they can change this video.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?