🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game problem

Options
priyankadeb
priyankadeb Posts: 3 Newbie
I have redmi phone and playing games from one year. never had problem , new update not working ,game opening then closing if I touch play. Ludo king is OK only this game problem. Thanksgiving priyanka.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @priyankadeb
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining  :)

We didn't detect any issues with the current update. I'm asking you to check some troubleshooting, let me know after doing this.
    Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
    Check the game again. If you have the same problem, check the steps below...

Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @priyankadeb
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining  :)

We didn't detect any issues with the current update. I'm asking you to check some troubleshooting, let me know after doing this.
    Update the device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:
    Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
    Check the game again. If you have the same problem, check the steps below...

Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?