🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Playing with friends

selzunblue67
selzunblue67 Posts: 3 Newbie
How can I play with my friends on FB? I'm usually logged into king.com. I tried playing while logged into Facebook and still didn't have my friends. Please advise. Thank you.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,499 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @selzunblue67

Usually, when we log into the game through King.com, random players are added as our friends. 

And when we play by logging through Facebook, our friends will be added to the game.  But, seeing them on the Map or in the scoreboard, completely depends on where you are located in the game!! 

If you are too far to them, they won't be seen in on the Map OR in the scoreboard!!  But if they are way ahead than you and you are in the lower levels, you can see them only in score boards. 

Hope this clarifies!!  Please post back if you need any further clarification.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!  

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @selzunblue67
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining :)

Have you synced the Kingdom with Facebook? If you do not sync, you will not find your level or friends. Show me a screenshot of the game map if you are logged in with Facebook.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,499 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @selzunblue67

Usually, when we log into the game through King.com, random players are added as our friends. 

And when we play by logging through Facebook, our friends will be added to the game.  But, seeing them on the Map or in the scoreboard, completely depends on where you are located in the game!! 

If you are too far to them, they won't be seen in on the Map OR in the scoreboard!!  But if they are way ahead than you and you are in the lower levels, you can see them only in score boards. 

Hope this clarifies!!  Please post back if you need any further clarification.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?