🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Our Studio wants your feedback on Quests! Tell us everything!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Discussions
New to the Community? If you don't have an account, register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Candy Friends Quests 

Quests are these mini-challenge or additional tasks that reward you as you play. You for sure have seen them in the game and are probably nervously waiting for each new one! 

Well, our Studio is thinking at ways to make Quests even sweeter and they need YOUR help!
We would like to hear your thoughts about Quests - Don't be shy, we want to know everything  😉

Here are some questions we would like to ask you and it would help us a lot to have your opinion on! 

• Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?
  • What would encourage you to complete more Quests?
  • Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a quest?
  • What are your favourite quests?
  • What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!)
  • Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share?

We want to make the game even sweeter.
Help us help you!
Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer.

You can find out more about Quests right here.

🌟🌟

Have the sweetest day everyone 🍒

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Okay, let's go! I try to complete Quests every day although I reduced my playing time lately. It's a little bit harder to win them om higher levels as you might not progress with the same pace as before.

I think this is the simplest question. More boosters (and gold bars, why not) would encourage anyone to play Quests more.

Choosing a character is always the same with me. I choose the one I am the most attached to from those three so it's not always a recommended one. If they are assigned to a quest, great. But if I don't finish the level on the next try I might use the one who can help me complete the Quest.

My favorite Quests are collecting the candies of various colors. I think it would be interesting to see maybe two friends together in one Quest. Also, quests like passing a certain amount of levels, collecting a certain amount of octopuses, etc.

I've noticed that Quests include only Red Rabbit, Nutcracker, Tiffi, and Yeti. I would like to see Quests with Dachs, Olivia, and King Chewy.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hi @QueenMia, here are my answers below.
    • Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?
    I hope that the studio doesn't get upset with me when I say this.  But the levels are so difficult for me that I never even consider clicking to see what quests are available.  I just play the levels and sometimes when the levels are completed I can see the quest pop up at the bottom adding the candies to my total.  I think I get more excited when I see that the quest is complete and the box pops up asking me to open it to see what i won.
    • What would encourage you to complete more Quests?
    Well first I will try my best to click on it every day to see what quests are available.  What would encourage me to complete more would be the prizes.  Please do not dislike what I have to say next, but I know a lot of players really work hard to try to get new costumes for their friends and maybe if the game came easier to me I would do that too, but I never think of changing their costume before starting a level.
    • Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he would help you to complete a quest?
    Never and shame on me for not checking out the quests!  I pick the character for those that might help me more.  For example, Red Rabbit is dynamite for breaking the blockers, Bubblegum Troll for bouncing off 4 blockers and my Yeti for throwing wrapped candies on the board.
    • What are your favourite quests?
    So I just opened the game to see what quests I have today.  I have to match 50 blue candies with Nutcracker.  Match 380 cyan candies for Yeti and match 400 purple candies for Odus.  Today the 50 blue candies with Nutcracker sounds good because I don't have to match that many to get a reward.  But I know that the players don't think like me, so hopefully some players can give me their ideas on how they do the quests.
    • What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!)
    This I would have to think about.  I want to hear how others play their quests and I'll start looking to do more of them starting today.  Then perhaps in the next couple of days I can come up with some new ideas.
    • Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share?
    Unfortunately not on my end.  I do look forward to hearing what others have to say about the quest.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    1. I play quests every day and try to complete them because even if I don't move up very far level wise - at least I have made some progress towards free boosters and/or outfits for my friends.
    2. More/better prizes - maybe a free booster if you complete the hardest quest (not just a few points towards as booster) or some gold bars or an hour of unlimited lives.
    3. I will pick a character if a quest is associated with them.  In fact sometimes I don't mind not completing a level because it means I can use that same character again to try to complete the quest.
    4. I like the quests where you just have to collect a certain colored candy (because they are the easiest), but I also don't mind collecting striped candies as long as Yeti is available since he gives two each time.
    5. How about a quest to collect blockers like licorice.  Or a quest to complete something in a certain amount of time or to finish one level the first time.
    6. How about weekly quests - for example collect the chest and unlock it a certain amount of times and make the prize a big one - like unlimited lives for 4-6 hours. Or complete so many hard and super hard levels.
  • kalanilehua
    kalanilehua Posts: 74 Level 3
    Here’s my thoughts about the quests..
    • Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them? I usually play to complete the Quests every day.
    • What would encourage you to complete more Quests? Knowing what prizes I might win by playing a particular quest might encourage me to complete a quest.
    • Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a quest? Yes, I sometimes pick a character only to complete a quest.
    • What are your favourite quests? My favorite  quests are collecting a specific number of candies with a character.
    • What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!) It might be fun to have tiered quests where once we finish one quest, it would unlock the chance to finish a secondary quest that offered more prizes.
    • Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share? Nope! I am looking forward to seeing other players’ feedback on the quests!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    🍏 I always finished daily quests every midnight, eventho sometimes I have to scroll down to some previous levels ( I do have list for some favorites level to finished my daily quests easier 😉) 🍏Boosters are mostly my motivation to do my daily quests primarily. 🍏I don’t always go with recommended character, not just for finishing my daily quests, but also in general. 🍏 My favorites ones are collecting color bombs and coloring candies, because they more challenging. 🍏I know once in a while we get extra life from opening Dachs Mystery Chest, but it would be great if we could get some stickers from opening Devine ( blue box ) as well. 🍏 I would like to see more levels with Red Rabbits, because it’s not so many levels I could choose from to do Red Rabbit’s quest. 🍏
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,283 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @QueenMia :) 

First of all, Thank you and the Studio team for thinking various ways to make the game sweeter and sweeter 🤗🙏🏻

Now for my feedback answers --->

1) Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them?
    * Yes I play my Quests all the time.  If it is a busy day and I cannot play the game, I try to finish just my Daily Quests :D 

2) What would encourage you to complete more Quests?
    * Simply, the stickers/rewards I receive after finishing those Quests!  Especially, the stickers from the Daily Quests towards the "Friendly Charged Boosters" :D 

3) Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a quest?
    * Yes, all the time to finish a Quest AND/OR if I think it is better choice for me to win a level rather than the recommended one =)

4) What are your favourite quests?
    * I like to play all of them!  But, the Quests to collect the Color Bombs & Coloring Bombs are THE most favourite ones <3 

5) What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!)
    * I think the Team has covered everything!!  If I think of any, I will come back and post :+1: 
    By the way, Thank you very much for introducing "collect 50 Striped Candy / Wrapped Candy" quests too.  Before, it used to be ONLY 120 candies!

6) Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share?
    * I do not have a suggestion but a request --  To collect 120 Wrapped candies is very hard task to finish!  We can find large number of Wrapped Candy mostly in Harder levels!  And there is always a big chance of loosing the level and hence, loosing a life!!  I will have to wait for almost 3 hours for all my lives to come back and hence, not enough time to complete this task :( 

So my request is -- For "Super Hard Quest" -- Will it be possible to reduce the count from 120 Wrapped Candies to may be 75 or 80?  
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Thank you for the opportunity to give back @QueenMia - Below are my thoughts 🙏🏻

• Do you play to complete Quests every day? If not, how often do you try to complete them? - Yes I play everyday to try and complete these. Although once I got past level 1500 my drive to complete all 3 has diminished somewhat.
    • What would encourage you to complete more Quests? - if the # of stickers/fragments increased back to the original. At some point they used to be like 6-15 each imo and now sometime you’ll only get 2-4 per reward.
    • Do you sometimes pick a character that is not recommended because he or she would help you to complete a quest? - absolutely!! If I need wrapped candies I choose Yeti because that’s all he throws and if I need fish I always use Tiffi but like @PummyRaj said we lose lives more often the higher we are so it’s harder to complete the tasks sometimes.
    • What are your favourite quests? - I like the color ones the best. I.e 500 with Mysty or something to that effect.
    • What types of quests would you like to have in the game? (Go crazy with ideas!) - I love @firebombmarkus suggestion to start having quests for Olivia, Dachs and King Chewy! I would love to also see a ‘mystery fragment’ option where if you did NOT achieve a character (say Santa Yeti) in my case then if I could continue to collect fragments to be able to collect him outside the normal range that would be a really cool feature!!
    • Is there anything else quest-related that you would like to suggest or share - I like more variety in my quests so if I see the same ones or get the 5 coloring candies I might decline to try it. I like the trash can option so you can switch one but if we could switch more than 1, even if it was like a spinning wheel of 4 where 2 are easier than the one and 1 is the same and 1 is harder than the one you are trying to replace I think that would also add some intrigue and variety to it.

• robinxxx
    robinxxx Posts: 13 Level 2
    I give the Idea of putting more missions... But these missions would give medals to collect ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?