❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

1699 does not allow u to play again if u lose.

ecarpenterecarpenter Posts: 2
edited August 22 in Support
I’m having the same problem and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.  Very frustrating.  U can “quit game” if u go into the little cogwheel once all moves r finished and it will take u to the map and u can re-enter and play. Is this a bug?  Clearly I know how to use the app if I am at level 1699.  It also shows no available bars or the other items I purchased.  Please help.

Answers

• melhencemelhence Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    I play this game on both Windows 10 and android...I am having the same problem on both platforms. This level has 24 moves....when these are over the game just freezes...neither does it allow you to play nor does it quit the level..have tried stopping restarting..logging in and out but nothing seems to work..dont want to uninstall and reinstall as all my saved boosters would be lost
  • TenebrackTenebrack Posts: 6
    Try downloading another version
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭
    I have just played this level on Windows 10 without any issues. Are you on the latest version of the game which is 1.15.15.0 for Windows 10 and  1.18.12 for Android.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

yes I am...but when the stage was cleared it let me go ahead..the problem was only when the stage was not cleared
  • ecarpenterecarpenter Posts: 2
    I’m having the same problem and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.  Very frustrating.  U can ‘quit game” once all moves r finished and it will take u to the map and u can re-enter and play. 
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 9,033 Superstar
    @ecarpenter - welcome to our friendly community!! I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Can you please confirm what type of device you are using for your game and what your user id is do we can alert the CM to assist?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
    I’m having the same problem and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.  Very frustrating.  U can ‘quit game” once all moves r finished and it will take u to the map and u can re-enter and play. 
    the only way to solve this is to clear the stage...when you clear the next stage is fine

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,620 Superstar
    Hello @ecarpenter, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you tell me what device you are using to play the game?

@melhence, are you good with the level now?  Or is there still some problem in your game?  Please let me know!

Talk to you both soon!  Have a great day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,220 Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

We have been able to reproduce the issue and we are looking into it! I'll keep you posted :)

Thanks for your help and patience - And Happy Friday  🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @ecarpenter, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you tell me what device you are using to play the game?

@melhence, are you good with the level now?  Or is there still some problem in your game?  Please let me know!

Talk to you both soon!  Have a great day/evening!
    Hi..as I said when I cleared the level it allowed me to move on..however nt tried playing it again after clearing it.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,620 Superstar
    Thank you for the explanation @melhence :)

I understood that part :+1:  Like QueenMia mentioned above, the issue was reported to the King Studio and they are looking into it.  Once the issue is fixed, we will be informed =)  

Thank you & have a great weekend!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟