🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Passed levels not registering

Options
benconc
benconc Posts: 1 Newbie
I was in level 773 I had made a purchase for $9.99 40 gold bars plus a stripped and regular lollipop. I used te stripped lollipop to pass the level. I received a phone call, which I took.  I ended the call and went and did a couple of things. When I can back to my phone, the CC Friends app restarted. Needless to say, my passing of level 773 never registered.  This has happened multiple times. Makes me not want to play your games anymore. How are you going to remedy this situation 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi, @benconc
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We're sorry for your problem. In fact the game is getting bigger with each new updates. So the device's RAM (random access memoryshould be kept free to play the game healthy. Receiving phone calls during game play puts a lot of pressure on the RAM and can crash game app at any time. For this you can lose the stored boosters.
    The app has resumed due to excessive pressure on the RAM, but don't receive any phone call again next time.
    Close all background running app before start this game & Don't open game when battery below 20%

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?