🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Options
MsYogi
MsYogi Posts: 1 Newbie
I've been logging in every day to get my rewards then all of a sudden I Have to start all over, it sucks to get up to day 30 or 45 then start from day 1. Now I am not wanting to play everyday anymore who can fix this

Answers

• jpimp
    jpimp Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Can you please post your user id? This will king fix your issue.in your profile tap the king Logo twice. Below the play button tap profile and then tap king Logo.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,431 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @MsYogi, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that your "Daily Log-in Streak" was reset to day 1!!  Unfortunately, there can be various reasons for our Daily Streak to set back....  Starting from poor Internet connection to server issues either on King side or our side!! 

But, whatever the issue is, our rewards won't change no matter how long our streak is (like how it does in Candy Soda game)!!  The rewards are same on every 3rd day, 6th and 7th days --> 3rd day being the Pink gift box, 6th day again the Pink gift box and on 7th day - we get Purple gift box.  It is the same in every week :+1:  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you have any further questions... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening hurrah
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,431 Candy Moderator
    Options
    jpimp said:
    Log-in
    Hello @jpimp Welcome to the Candy Friends King Community :) 

Do you need any help with your game?  Please let me know so that we can assist you with what you need in the game!  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?