🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Error message when trying to send lifes (FIXED)

Yvonne25
Yvonne25 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
From yesterday I can not ask for life's and I can not send life's as well this has happened before not so long ago
My ID 1034469975
Mobile Sony L1

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Yvonne25, Welcome back to the Community!  Hope you are having a nice day :)  

I am assuming you are logged into the game through Facebook account!  If so, there has been issue with sending Lives through Facebook!!  It is the same issue for King games and non-King games as well.  

Unfortunately, King will not be able to do anything for this!!  I think the fix has to come through/from Facebook and till the fix comes, I think we have to bear it  :oo:)

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have further questions!!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

Aa @PummyRaj mentioned, there are indeed some technical issues with lives at the moment and we're sorry about that.

I wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue, and we are currently working with Facebook to fix it. There's no need for you to do anything from you side - just sit tight and check this post for updates from time to time. 

It's worth pointing out that this issue should only impact your ability to send lives requests, nothing else. This means you can otherwise continue playing as normal 😉

Thanks very much for your patience! And in the meantime, you can try your luck here to get some extra Gold. Good luck 🍒

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys,

Great news! We have received the confirmation from Facebook that the issue is now fixed. We have tested it on our side and it's back to normal.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience. Have a wonderful weekend filled with candies 🍒

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?