🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Error message when trying to send lifes (FIXED)

Options
2»

Answers

• cyanosik
    cyanosik Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem also how do I fix it
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,949 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Yvonne25, Welcome back to the Community!  Hope you are having a nice day :)  

I am assuming you are logged into the game through Facebook account!  If so, there has been issue with sending Lives through Facebook!!  It is the same issue for King games and non-King games as well.  

Unfortunately, King will not be able to do anything for this!!  I think the fix has to come through/from Facebook and till the fix comes, I think we have to bear it  :oo:)

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have further questions!!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • cycy19
    cycy19 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Keep asking lifes and my friends don’t get the request... anyone else have that problem?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Aa @PummyRaj mentioned, there are indeed some technical issues with lives at the moment and we're sorry about that.

I wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue, and we are currently working with Facebook to fix it. There's no need for you to do anything from you side - just sit tight and check this post for updates from time to time. 

It's worth pointing out that this issue should only impact your ability to send lives requests, nothing else. This means you can otherwise continue playing as normal 😉

Thanks very much for your patience! And in the meantime, you can try your luck here to get some extra Gold. Good luck 🍒

• ToneIrene
    ToneIrene Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hi!

I can not send or request lives. I just get messages that my URL adress is denied, and not includes in the apps domain. But that is so very wrong. I have checked Facebook and the app, and is accepted. AND I have sent lives for two days ago, and did get lives too.
  • Michelle_Pate
    Michelle_Pate Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I usually play every day. It'd be great if you could have more than 5 lives, though. And make it easier to get gold bars, lives, characters and the lollipops. Right this minute (actually all day long today), I've been unable to ask my Facebook friends for lives or send them lives. Other games I've played don't take near as long to fix.
    I agree! We only get 5 lives to start, it takes 25 minutes to replenish each life, which ends up being over 2 hours to get back to 5. Their update makes us unable to send/request/receive, I get so frustrated I don't play until it's fixed, which could be a couple of weeks. 
  • ccherripie
    ccherripie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yvonne25 said:
    From yesterday I can not ask for life's and I can not send life's as well this has happened before not so long ago
    My ID 1034469975
    Mobile Sony L1

Give us each 50 gpld.
  • ccherripie
    ccherripie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yes,gold., this is taking way to long to fix bug. Send all 50 gold. We lost that much in not being able to send requests 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys,

Great news! We have received the confirmation from Facebook that the issue is now fixed. We have tested it on our side and it's back to normal.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience. Have a wonderful weekend filled with candies 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?