🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Refund

milen
milen Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
Are you going to refund my money or give me the 100 gold bars I purchased?  You are drawing unnecessary time.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,585 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @milen

This is the King Community and you have written your complaint only once which is above!  

By your comment, it seems that you have already contacted the "Customer Care" / "Player Relations" team from your device!!  If so, did you receive any reply from them to the complaint you sent? 

Also, can you please tell me when did you send the complaint?

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @milen, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased!!  I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link receive your purchased items --->  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items Not Received"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)
  • milen
    milen Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've written my complaint a minimum of 5 times.  You have my details.  Why write the complaint again?  Why is the complaint not being handled?
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello again @milen

This is the King Community and you have written your complaint only once which is above!  

By your comment, it seems that you have already contacted the "Customer Care" / "Player Relations" team from your device!!  If so, did you receive any reply from them to the complaint you sent? 

Also, can you please tell me when did you send the complaint?

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?