🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bonus Run

2»

Comments

• SunsetSushiRodeo
    SunsetSushiRodeo Posts: 24 Level 2
    Thank you for your response @mysticalmysty.

I am confused by what “testing” means. None of my family is aware that they are in a test group. It looks like there are several people here doing the jam test. How did they sign up for that? 

What type of testing are they doing? We/they are end users. Obviously past beta level at this point. Am I in the test group as the control? I don’t want to be included in any testing.

honestly from a software development standpoint, release to users at this level is not called “testing” anymore. Unless the users are aware of the testing and giving feedback or they are doing some type of test like a load test, which they should be beyond that too. 

The levels that you are playing—is that a testing as part of the superstar program? 

Trying to understand here because it is confusing. 
  • SunsetSushiRodeo
    I have been reading this board and cannot find anything about “testing” or what features are currently being tested. 

If there is a list, can you post to me please?

thank you. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @SunsetSushiRodeo Whenever there’s a new feature or event  released the studio will randomly picked some group of players to have it first just to see all the feedback, if the feedback comeback positive then the studio will release it to all the players if not they will take it back, there’s no certain list to be in the group test. I hope it answered your question 
  • SunsetSushiRodeo
    Thank you @mysticalmysty.

The people who have the jam quest in my family do not have any request from King for feedback. There is not a rating button or comment box. There is nothing that says “you have been selected to participate in a test for the feature.”

Play testing (if this is) does have feedback but I don’t understand this “testing.” Seems to me more like some people got the quest and some did not. Release to end users is a release, right? 

Well thanks for writing. 

Please, if you can post any more info on what testing they are doing, thank you.
  • mysticalmysty
    @SunsetSushiRodeo They don’t, the studio collecting all the feedback either from our community, or any social media fan club. Like for instant right now I do have the the rainbow bonus run, but I don’t have the jam challenge, while your family has the opposite, therefore your family and I are not in the same group of players. And just because you don’t have it now, sooner or later you might have too, then when you do have the feature that I have now or your family has it it might be gone. 
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    @mysticalmysty, I didn't get the bonus run, either. I got the jam challenge, but didn't get a chance to complete it. I'm on level 1280 & these levels (obviously) get harder. I wish we could get more time to complete the "special" quests when we're further along in the game. 😭
  • mysticalmysty
    @GranBarb this new feature still on A/B testing as for now, yes I do get the rainbow bonus run, but I don’t have the jam challenge, I’m sure one day you’ll get the rainbow bonus run, and I’ll get the jam challenge instead. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?