🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where does this voice come from?

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Discussions
New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 

🍭🍭🍭

A voice with a strange accent has been heard throughout the Kingdom this morning. No one knows where it comes from, but Tiffi has stumbled across some half-eaten macaroons on Bon-Bon beach - very strange…

Can you help Tiffi and all the Friends find out where this voice might be coming from?

Stay tuned to find out more...

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

That's strange... is going to be new game mode?  :o 

@QueenMia

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited September 2019
    Is it Jimmy the goat ? ;)  Up in the mountains ?
  • John-18
    John-18 Posts: 115 Level 3
    I have no clue but seeing the macaroons, it has to be something very sweet =) I can't wit! Tell us more @QueenMia!
    @Simon888 what's Jimmy the goat?
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    I wonder what 🤔 could be after all that the chocolate? Must be something big 🤷🏼‍♂️😉

💪🏻
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Oh wow!  What's this?  I watch the Food Channel on TV all the time but I can't remember where those Macaroons come from. Ok, I just did my googling and guess where they come from guys?  I will give you a hint!  "Bonjour mon amis" but if you want to know for sure you can check it out here

Ok, now time to get down to serious stuff.  Could it be Tiffi is going to go to France for some Macaroons and while she is there the studio is going make her a Parisian outfit?
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited September 2019
    I hope it’s Dexter, or something else whaley cute. 🙏🐳

Whales do have a strange accent, you know. Just ask Dory. 🐠

——
    (I was coming to see if I could report a possible error and utterly shocked my account still works. So hello there everyone. Just had to say hi. Over and out. 🤗) 

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    I bet you 100 gold bars that is a new marine map with a new character with a new power. And I don't say more ...
  • QueenMia
    edited September 2019
    Helloooo @wafercookieflippers🐳 How are you?! Yes, I have left it in case you wished to come back but if you want, I can removed it now - Would be a pity though! I agree that wales do have a strange accent... so might be! And it looks like @starsweet agrees with a marine character so... Maybe it's a friend of Olivia, who knows?!  🤗🍒

@Elsa, your French is outstanding! 😉
  • QueenMia
    Oh and @John-18, You'll have to wait a little more to find out 😜 

I do would like to hear more about Jimmy the goat too, @Simon888 😊
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited September 2019
    Hellooooo @QueenMia. 🤗 ok well I guess we can keep it “just in case.” I didn’t know it was still active but I appreciate the thought you put into holding it for me. 

Also I personally don’t think of the French as having a “weird” accent so the macarons are probably just a sweet treat and not a anything to do with a country of origin. Maybe whatever was sampling the macarons spit them out because it only likes chocolate, kind of like @Foley1362 may be suggesting.

That’s it! A chocoholic whale! Named wafercookieflippers! (I kid I kid)😊

Isn’t it funny that many accents sound funny to us, depending on our native tongue? For example: I am from America. I have lived in the South and the Midwest. People from Rhode Island and much of New England sound “weird” to me and they are speaking the same language. 😉

By the way @Elsa, I am a total food network devotee. Gotta love it when you can travel the world in a plate. ❤️

Ok, have a good one guys. I will be waiting for the new “thing” to drop with bated breath. 🐳

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?