🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I finished the 14 quest challenge and didn't get Odus the Eagle reward. Why?

Options
2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @melcar12345, hope you are having a nice day/evening!

Very Sorry!  Did not get the notification of your tag from previous post :(  Let me find out and update you tomorrow :+1: 
  • melcar12345
    melcar12345 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    @PummyRaj @Foley1362 Is there someone else who can give my Odus reward,  Pummy is not responding to my tags and no one is helping. What's going on?  :(
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @melcar12345 - welcome to our friendly community. Please accept my apology for the delay in not responding earlier as I was at my day job 😁.  Also please understand that the tags do not always work so I’m know Pummy was not ignoring you.

I see you have provided your game ID already and noted you don’t have any screenshots of the issue. Did you happen to take any photos of the prompts or completion of the daily challenges while completing the quests? Lastly what type of device do you use to play the game from.

I will ask our CM to review your situation from that and get back to you as soon as they are back in the office tomorrow!
  • melcar12345
    Options
    @Foley1362 Thank you for your attention. I didn't know other people were experiencing the same problem or I would have reported it sooner. I came here to research another issue and saw this post that other people didn't receive their reward and neither did I, so I replied to the post. I didn't take a screenshot because I didn't know the reward would go missing. In fact, I have never received any rewards for any of the Odus quests I completed in the past. However, I did receive the silver trophy once I completed the most recent quest.
  • KingChewy
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi again @melcar12345 - thank you for the information. I have already passed the earlier info along to our CM!

However based on your response though a silver trophy would have resulted in two boosters being added to your game.

Here is a screenshot of what the rewards were to be. If you completed 10 or more quests you got the costume and 1 of each booster.

I will say that ‘receiving’ the boosters from the Odus challenge is different than you do from daily quests as they will not show up as a pop up in a box but are automatically added to your account. So say you had 10 the day before won the silver award the next day your count should have been 11 as an example. Catching that shuttle difference is not easy to do.

Again I have asked the CM to review this thread again and hopefully you will have a response tomorrow morning from her.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏🏻
  • melcar12345
    Options
    @Foley1362 Okay, that makes sense. I guess I don't need help after all. Sorry to have been bugging you for over a week on this but you have been the most helpful in helping me figuring this out. I appreciate it so much and will leave you guys alone now lol. Thank you so very much!
  • KingChewy
    Options
    @melcar12345 - you are not bothering us at all 🙏🏻  I’m sorry we were not able to give you a more complete answer sooner as the notifications issue sometimes causes an unintended gap in our response times ☹️

Again our CM should be able to review your account and make sure the boosters should have been added as intended at the conclusion of the event.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?