🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why didn't I get your replies support for my game?0

borannrann669796
borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
Hi friend 
I would like it for playing after the rest and it is good for me but I'm not rewards daily bonus spin, wheels .
Please help me about this for candy crush friend saga only thanks..

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @borannrann669796, Welcome to the King Community and nice to see that you are finding your way in various sections :)

I am very sorry to say that I could not understand the issue in your game!!  Can you please explain more about the it? 

You have wrote the game as "Candy Friends" but said "Daily Spin"!!  We do not have Daily Spin in Candy Friends BUT only in Candy Crush Saga game!!   If you can give us as many details as possible about the issue, we will be able to help you to resolve it. 

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write to us. 

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @borannrann669796, Welcome to the King Community and nice to see that you are finding your way in various sections :)

I am very sorry to say that I could not understand the issue in your game!!  Can you please explain more about the it? 

You have wrote the game as "Candy Friends" but said "Daily Spin"!!  We do not have Daily Spin in Candy Friends BUT only in Candy Crush Saga game!!   If you can give us as many details as possible about the issue, we will be able to help you to resolve it. 

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write to us. 

Looking forward to talk to you and assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?