🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• helgabi
    helgabi Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi! I was so exited to get a new character.. I really like it but the levels are almost impossible to beat, I'm currently on level 5 and haven't been able to pass it, been stuck for more than 3 days, after asking around on facebook and some of my friends who also play, found out I wasn't the only one who have noticed this, most of the players who had gone past level 5 or managed to finish the event said it was pure luck, so I decided to come here to check for clues before dropping it completely, cause to be honest, this is supposed to be fun, we should be able to pass it without boosters, but even then they don't work much, so I stopped using them. So if you have tutorials, hints on how to pass the levels they would be welcome. Thank you
  • MightyMaryMouse
    MightyMaryMouse Posts: 7 Level 2
    I love the Rachael quest. They are not easy, but are solvable.I have gotten her (as well as all the other characters). I'm currently on lever 1296. The only thing I don't like is that the Rachel quest progress is not synced across devices like the rest of the Candy Crush games are.  I am at level 8 on my PC, but my iPhone 7 only shows level 2, and my iPad air 2 shows level 3.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑
    Trying to get Rachel was the hardest quest I have ever encountered in the game so far but she is beautiful 🦋🦉
  • berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    Hard quest.
    I finished, but I will likely never choose this rodent. It's even more useless than the rabbit.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    I finally finished level 6 of Rachel's event. 
    It was the hardest level that i have never encountered in this game.
    After many tries in a row, i finally did it in the end.
    Now onwards on level 7.
    I hope the other levels to be easy.
    I hope so.
  • hrbooth20
    hrbooth20 Posts: 11 Level 2
    My husband passed all ten levels on Android this morning but didn’t receive Rachel as he only had 400 points. I passed all ten tonight on iPhone and received Rachel. We both now have the stars quest but are unsure why he didn’t receive the character? 
  • BQN537
    You get Rachel when you finish the star quest hope this helps🐙
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    BQN537 said:
    You get Rachel when you finish the star quest hope this helps🐙
    Actually, no you don't. I had 300 after the 10 Levels and she was offered to me (greyed out) as long as the star quest lasted. After that I received another 100 for the quest and then she disappeared and seems to be gone for good. If I had known that I would have continued playing levels waiting for random packages.

I'm pretty disappointed because all the effort was in vain. And I also don't like the fact that none of the King people picked up the issue after I wrote it the day before yesterday. 
  • BQN537
    So sorry to hear that 🐬I would be frustrated too
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    I have really been enjoying the Rachel event and managed to get thru the side event and now I need just 10 more stars to hopefully get her.  There were times when I used the multi-colored candy but then nothing seemed to happen.  I think I am still trying to totally understand how to appropriately use her boosters properly.  I think she will be a wonderful addition to my other friends once I have her in my collection! 😊🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?