🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I dont get any map reward at the finish of the last Level

zavi69
zavi69 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
Since a few days i dont get any map reward at the finish of the last Level in the map the Game moves direct to the next Level!

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @zavi69 and welcome to the Community :waving:
    Thanks for flagging this to me, @bearwithme :) 

Our Game Studio is informed now and is looking into it, so hopefully they'll be able to identify the bug shortly and make a fix for it ;) 

I have added the missing rewards to your game now. In case you've already been playing today, you'll have to force close the game for those to trigger! 

Happy crushing 🍒

And since you're here, don't miss out on a chance to win extra Gold, right here. Good luck :star: 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @zavi69 and welcome to the community.  The studio is looking into this issue but I am also tagging the community manager @QueenMia so she is aware that you are also experiencing this issue.  Thank you.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @zavi69 and welcome to the Community :waving:
    Thanks for flagging this to me, @bearwithme :) 

Our Game Studio is informed now and is looking into it, so hopefully they'll be able to identify the bug shortly and make a fix for it ;) 

I have added the missing rewards to your game now. In case you've already been playing today, you'll have to force close the game for those to trigger! 

Happy crushing 🍒

And since you're here, don't miss out on a chance to win extra Gold, right here. Good luck :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?