🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Your feedback on the game matters! Tell us everything!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Discussions
New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Candy Friends Crew! 

Our Studio is constantly working hard in order to give you the best possible experience. And to make sure that we go the right way, we need YOU!

Please don't be shy and let us know by commenting below what you like ; what you don't like ; what you would like to see in the game

If you want to submit any idea, check our Idea section right here and if you have any issue with the game, please let us know in Support just here.

Help us help you, your opinion matters!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer.

🌟🌟

Have the sweetest day everyone 🍒

Comments

• OLovely
    OLovely Posts: 1 Newbie
    First let me say I do like this game and all of the characters but... there are many issue that make it not as fun and enjoyable as it could be. 

Winning levels - Personally I try to get 3 stars and or get 1st place before moving on in games, cause it makes it more challenging for me and I like the sense of accomplishment I get out of it.

The issue I have here is when I pick a character, the colored candies I need to be able to use this character's abilities are so very limited I can rarely use it without the help of extremely rare boosters or special candies.

Next, the stars are way more then challenging to reach that it takes days and days of using the only 5 lives to just get a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stars.

Please decrease the levels or when I pick a character put in ample candies of their color so I can actually use their abilities.

The lives the lives.... Still can't get lives from friends even when I know they have been sent to me. If yal set up the lives like Candy Crush Saga, where you could store, save and send lives to other players and use when you want to, this would make this game last longer which would encourage buying of treats and bars.

Honestly, since I can't play any longer then 10mins at a time with a 1-2 hr wait between game play, I won't buy anything because for me its a waste of money because I can't continually play this game.

The specials - they are nice when you finally are able to get them, but by the time you finish your quests to get one, you either only have 1 life left or are completely out of lives, which makes the specials practically useless.

Be a bit more giving on speciality items please, it would make this game much more enjoyable.

All in all I like the game's concept yal are going for. And I am curious to see just what all yal end up doing to make the game more enjoyable and if yal actually make any of the needed improvements in everyones comments.

I've seen too many games fail just because the gitches or needed fixes where ignored for new items to the game that had the same issues. Prime example...the original Star Wars online game and Guild Wars. Yes, I know this may be apples and oranges, but the same concept applies.

When the issues everyone is tell the programmers are not corrected, the game gets less then perfect reveiws and sadly fails. I really don't want this to happen here. I have been watching and waiting for a good long while to see if anything was being corrected, and to my dismay still nothing.

So I'm adding my comments also in hopes these issues will be corrected soon.

Thanks in advance.

• OLovely
    OLovely Posts: 1 Newbie
    First let me say I do like this game and all of the characters but... there are many issue that make it not as fun and enjoyable as it could be. 

Winning levels - Personally I try to get 3 stars and or get 1st place before moving on in games, cause it makes it more challenging for me and I like the sense of accomplishment I get out of it.

The issue I have here is when I pick a character, the colored candies I need to be able to use this character's abilities are so very limited I can rarely use it without the help of extremely rare boosters or special candies.

Next, the stars are way more then challenging to reach that it takes days and days of using the only 5 lives to just get a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stars.

Please decrease the levels or when I pick a character put in ample candies of their color so I can actually use their abilities.

The lives the lives.... Still can't get lives from friends even when I know they have been sent to me. If yal set up the lives like Candy Crush Saga, where you could store, save and send lives to other players and use when you want to, this would make this game last longer which would encourage buying of treats and bars.

Honestly, since I can't play any longer then 10mins at a time with a 1-2 hr wait between game play, I won't buy anything because for me its a waste of money because I can't continually play this game.

The specials - they are nice when you finally are able to get them, but by the time you finish your quests to get one, you either only have 1 life left or are completely out of lives, which makes the specials practically useless.

Be a bit more giving on speciality items please, it would make this game much more enjoyable.

All in all I like the game's concept yal are going for. And I am curious to see just what all yal end up doing to make the game more enjoyable and if yal actually make any of the needed improvements in everyones comments.

I've seen too many games fail just because the gitches or needed fixes where ignored for new items to the game that had the same issues. Prime example...the original Star Wars online game and Guild Wars. Yes, I know this may be apples and oranges, but the same concept applies.

When the issues everyone is tell the programmers are not corrected, the game gets less then perfect reveiws and sadly fails. I really don't want this to happen here. I have been watching and waiting for a good long while to see if anything was being corrected, and to my dismay still nothing.

So I'm adding my comments also in hopes these issues will be corrected soon.

Thanks in advance.
  • andrejkadvorakova1
    andrejkadvorakova1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Super hra hraji už velmi dlouho

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Dee4Pat
    Dee4Pat Posts: 1 Newbie
    I work nights as a CNA/caregiver and this game has kept me from falling asleep! It gives me something to look forward to on those long nights! My birthday is Sunday ,Oct 13, we almost have the same anniversary/Bday!!!!! Happy anniversary and thanks again!!! Xoxox
  • loliaj40
    loliaj40 Posts: 11 Level 2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?