🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

All my costumes are gone.

robenv
robenv Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi so, due to some problems I had to uninstall and reinstalled the game today. After reinstalling and login with facebook, all my collected costumes are gone. Also I previously unlocked rachel the racoon but game is trying to play the event again. I can see all my collected costumes but unablr to play eith them.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,560 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @robenv Thank you for posting back :) 

I am glad to see and know that all your characters are back :+1:  Don't worry that the event is still showing up in your device!!  It could just be a glitch which will disappear in couple of hours any way.  

Since you have her in your scrapbook, you do not even have to worry that she is going to disappear now!  If it happens, the team can help you out since you have the proof that you have gained her :D  

On other context, there is a chance for you to win 30 Gold Bars by posting your scrapbook picture.  Here is the link Show Rachel in your team and win 30 Gold Bars   But, hurry up and post the picture as the contest will end in few hours!!

All the Best and have a great day/evening!

P.S:  Post the same screenshot that you have posted above, that is enough for you to enter into the contest :+1: 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @robenv Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game that you have lost all the characters that you have collected!! 

Just wondering.... by any chance, did you take a screenshot after achieving Rachel into your team?  If so, please post it here as it will work as a proof for the team that you gained her and for you to get her back :+1: 

As for the other characters, can you please post a screenshot how your scrapbook right now and how it looks when you try to play a level? 

Also, please provide your game user ID number with help of This LINK for the team to look into the issue!

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead!
  • robenv
    edited October 2019
    Hi, 

So i reinstalled again, i can use my unlocked costumes but rachel minigame is still showing up. You can see it’s unlocked. 
    İd: 10589768225
     Thanks

• PummyRaj
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @robenv Thank you for posting back :) 

I am glad to see and know that all your characters are back :+1:  Don't worry that the event is still showing up in your device!!  It could just be a glitch which will disappear in couple of hours any way.  

Since you have her in your scrapbook, you do not even have to worry that she is going to disappear now!  If it happens, the team can help you out since you have the proof that you have gained her :D  

On other context, there is a chance for you to win 30 Gold Bars by posting your scrapbook picture.  Here is the link Show Rachel in your team and win 30 Gold Bars   But, hurry up and post the picture as the contest will end in few hours!!

All the Best and have a great day/evening!

P.S:  Post the same screenshot that you have posted above, that is enough for you to enter into the contest :+1: 
  • robenv
    Thank you for the help! I’ll definitely check the contest, thanks for letting me know..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?