🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Comments

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia
    I didn't get the event earlier before and not now. Moreever no special event like olivia, udus the eagle, rachel and others was appeared to me.
    Love this game but i have 2 move on to other games bcz cant bear so much disappoontment & frustation. From my side, i am done. Thanx 4 all your support but this game now become more headache less fun.

• peina2
    peina2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    No puedo jugar el evento

(EDIT: Unsupported Language) 
  • Moises79
    Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    It's ok @Foley1362 .
    I'm sure that @QueenMia will gonna help me.
    Still, thanks for the help.
    It means so much for me.~
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    @QueenMia The bubblegum troll event has disappeared from my game, all progress lost. It was there this morning :anguished:

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @Simon888 QueenMia has clarified that the BGT Quest is not available on Win10 this time. I'm also disappointed as the quest also showed up on my Win10 App yesterday and then disappeared. It is still showing up on my Android app. I wouldn't be able to contribute as much to the team as there is no new levels to play for advanced players like us. However, you will still get the reward boxes if you have a good team whose score surpasses the threshold. Cheers!
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    What? 
    Really?
    Oh my...I'm so sorry about this @flew66 and @Simon888.
    Both of you deserved that event and you are not the only ones with that problem.
    If you ask about me, then I will tell you.

I have Android in my phone and I had Bubblegum Troll's event yesterday afternoon but after my game asked for a second update (from Google Play always), the event disappeared completely along with my prizes, the 20 stickers of Bubblegum Troll and the 500 team points.
    And QueenMia still didn't reply in my private message for my problem.

Why? I had Rachel's event in my phone without any trouble but now this happened.
    Please...If someone has a solution, then please someone help me.
    I really wanted Bubblegum Troll for my team and now I can't cause of this.
    The event just disappeared from nowhere.
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    So, BGT Quest is not available on Win10, then why did it appear for me yesterday and this morning and when I went back on this afternoon it had disappeared?
  • brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @QueenMia

Hi there!  I had this new Bubblegum Troll challenge yesterday and when I entered the game, after getting my daily reward, Mr. Toffee showed up saying I had received all of the costumes so far and the challenge was gone.  I don't know what happened but the "team" icon at the bottom of the game is gone as well.  I think I had collected 200 points for my team yesterday and had played two of the bubblegum levels.  My User ID in case you need it is 6770751579.  Any help you can offer would be great.

Thanks Mia for all your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?