🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thank you so much for all these great feedback!

You can make sure that these have been passed to the Studio and we will do our best to take them in next time. We want to make the game as sweet as possible for you all and these will help us greatly! 

Creating the magic takes time and with millions of you playing, it can be challenging to please everyone but we are trying. Thanks to your feedback on this Community, we are each day getting closer to you. That's how for instance, we're bringing the BubbleGum Troll event to give a chance to those of you who have missed it (and it's starting today ;))

On behalf of the whole Candy Crush Friends Team, I would like to THANK YOU all for your time, patience and most importantly, passion. You guys, rock :star: 

Stay sweet 🍒
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hi @QueenMia .
    Thanks for leaving me and my friends to participate in that event.
    It was a good event and Rachel was a great, cute character.
    Unfortunately, noone of us didn't get Rachel in the end because we stuck in some of Rachel's levels like level 6 and 7.

What? Did you say that Bubblegum Troll event will appear soon?
    Oh please, tell me that this event will gonna be easier than Rachel's.
    And what Bubblegum Troll's event will gonna have?
    Star chaser or something else?
  • amyy21
    amyy21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I got to the end of the Rachel quest but it didn’t make a difference because you then had to collect 45 stars from normal levels to get her. The quest was pointless in my eyes, if you completed those crazy hard levels you should win, simple as. My time ran out before I could collect 45 stars. Hopefully the next one will be less frustrating! 
  • cc2019
    cc2019 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I worked so hard on getting through level ten and finally got it done with just under three days to spare. Then I find I still need 45 stars, which was impossible for me in the time remaining. This was my first event, and I was very disappointed that it was too difficult to complete in the ten days given without spending a ton of money.
  • LexiAna
    LexiAna Posts: 8 Level 2
    cc2019 said:
    I worked so hard on getting through level ten and finally got it done with just under three days to spare. Then I find I still need 45 stars, which was impossible for me in the time remaining. This was my first event, and I was very disappointed that it was too difficult to complete in the ten days given without spending a ton of money.
    Perfectly agree! The levels were so hard to complete (I lost the event too because I couldn't get past level 9) so I think it was very unnecessary to add the part 2 to obtain Rachel... 
  • SteelPlayer
    SteelPlayer Posts: 45 Level 2
    To be honest, I'm very disappointed right now.

I missed the event because I didn't even receive it in the first place. I never got to see the levels and their issues.
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Come back Odus Challenge pls... Rachel is good character and Power is beautful
  • KavindaGihan
    KavindaGihan Posts: 4 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

I hope you're all having a fantastic day! 

I am sure that you all have already noticed our new character... Rachel! 

Rachel is an artist coming straight from Paris. She got sucked into her painting and landed in the Kingdom to spread some colours! 

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows :heart: Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about the special Quest and Rachel and don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever🍒

If you want more info about the Rachel's Quest, check here.

And share your scrapbook with us for a chance to win 30 Gold bars here!

THANK YOU :star: 

• Nammygirl68
    Nammygirl68 Posts: 24 Level 2
    It would have been nice for those who beat the 10 levels but couldn't get the stars to get boosters/open piggy bank/extra lives for all the hard work put into it.... especially when the "watch ads for boosters" didn't work that day....
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Was a tricky quest! But i got her, i was shocked that after beating all 10 levels that i needed 45 stars. But i love a challenge overall awesome quest.  <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?