🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The BubbleGum Troll is back again! Give us your feedback here!

Options

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia Here's my screen shots for my Win10 App (first one) and my Android app (2nd one). Similar to others, the BGT event showed up when it was first launched on Saturday and disappeared the day after in the Win10 version. My team passed level 1 reward threshold on the first day. 

The BGT event also disappeared on my Android app after today's update. Thanks,
    Windows:

Android:

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    peina2 said:
    No puedo jugar el evento

Welcome to the community! Please aware English is at the moment the only language, we support. Foreign languages are not supported. To answer your question the reason you're not getting the event is because it is limited to a small number of players.

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    I like the. Team events because we help each other.
  • brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia

Hi Mia.  Here is my screenshot as requested.  Kind of large, I know, but I just wanted to make sure you could really see what is missing.  Again, just in case, my User ID is 6770751579 and I am playing on Windows 10/PC.  Let me know what else you need me to do.  Thanks for all of your help.

To @anroshh:  I have opened and closed the game several times.  As well, as doing a force close and nothing has changed.  

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia,

I remembered the last time we had this same sort of problem with Olivia you had asked what version of the game we had, so I thought I'd forward that information on to you this time too.  The version I currently have is Ver. 1.22.7.0 last updated on October 3rd.  I did check for any updates but not yet.  Let me know if there is anything else you want my to try on my end and I'll give it a go.  

Thanks for all of your help.

Oh, and here's my - User ID 6770751579 - again.  Just in case.
  • monnie11
    monnie11 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    I'm really enjoying this event! It is so fun; I cant stop playing it!!! lol
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you very much, @flew66 and @brie_w - We're looking into it! I'll update you all as soon as possible🍒
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia .
    Let me send you and the version of my game too.
    It's 1.23.7.0 and the last update is October 16 now in Google Play.
    I tried it but still BubbleGum Troll Event didn't appear in my phone yet.
  • bearbear
    bearbear Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    The bgt has also disappeared from my game.  Any ideas why?
  • K0607
    K0607 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia :I can't play   The BubbleGum Troll  after I update the game in the afternoon.    Thanks for all of your help.     ID:1088142729

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?