🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Q&A Time - Ask your questions to the Candy Crush Friends Team!

Comments

• ahmet22
    ahmet22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Yorumunuzu yazın Sadece Can göndermek yerine mesaj da gönderebilseydik keşke.King de hiç tanïmadïğımız insanlarla mesajlaşmak ve iletişim kurmak  ne iyi olurdu.

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    HI guys,

Great questions! Keep them coming 😉 

@Diane_Smith-2, that's because the game constantly needs to be updated with new features. The Studio will tell you better but that's why there can be bugs sometimes. Regarding the BubbleGum Troll, they're actively working on bringing him back to the game. You can follow the updates on this here - I'll update once it's fixed.

@ahmet22, welcome to the Community! I am sorry but we only speak English so everyone can understand and be understood. Therefore, I'd like to ask you to re-post your question in English, please.

@Ahmed_mansour - I am not sure I understand your question exactly. Could you please explain what you mean so we're sure to get it right?

Thanks everyone and have the sweetest day🍒
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

I have really amazing questions for you... <3

Hi @QueenMia,

Thank you very much for make a Q&A into this community! <3

So I have tested the game from the beginning, exactly on March 2017... and it's really great game to be honest until it gets more sweeter now! The game design is changed a lot and I love it! <3

So I have not only one but many questions I want to see answers for it! <3:love:

1) - When is the development of the game starts?

2) - How the developers are starts working on the game?

3) - How the game looks like on the beginning of the development before the game gets soft launched? (Game design, UI/UX, Characters designs, Gameplay...)

4) - How many times are the game design changed?

5) - And what programs are using for making this sweeter game?

Thank you very much for a amazing hard work, you are truly a best team! 🎊🎉

I LOVE YOU CANDY CRUSH TEAM!! <3
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    Hi Team! 

1) Do you get insanely urge to eat candies and sweets after playing for hours? =) I do >.<

2) Can you please design a good and effective way to navigate to past levels? Please? :D 

3) I just got the bubblegum troll... O.o is he farting when he helps or am I the one with the dirty mind? >.<

4) Don't you think that the brown candy with colorful bit looks like the EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?? I recently began playing this game, and I don't know the name of everything so I came up with something to remember some. For me that's the infinity candy! ;) The other one "with the color swirling inside" looks like a cinnamon candy we used to have as kid, so I named it a "cinnamon candy ball".   

5) Besides designing the game, of course.. DO YOU PLAY IT? Which level are you onl!? ........ O.O OMG!!! Is THAT how you know to recommend the friend to use?? People.. It works sometimes, but often it's pure luck ¬.¬  

6) What are the figurines from other game boards that live in Candy Land? I'm always waiting to see them, haven't spot a single one. :(

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey @QueenMia.
    First of all, thanks a lot for fixing BubbleGum Troll's event in my phone.
    The event appeared in my phone so I can play it again, thank you.

Now let's start with my questions too.
    First of all, since this November (in November 11 actually) , the Candy Crush Soda Saga celebrates the 5 years from its launch , I was wondering if Kimmy who is Tiffi's older sister will appear in Candy Crush Friends Saga too?

Secondly, from where did you inspire the characters and their backstories in CCFS?

And third and final question...
    Who exactly created these amazing maps and backgrounds in CCFS?
    I would like to congratulate him for doing amazing job with those 3D graphics and all in this game.

That's all and have a nice day!
  • cw131007
    cw131007 Posts: 4 Newbie
    What characters have you planned to add next and when do you plan to add them in to the team and please tell yeti to come to wales 
  • cw131007
    cw131007 Posts: 4 Newbie
    What characters did the beta test version have 
  • aazfash
    aazfash Posts: 1 Newbie
    Oh God where do I start. First of all i am one of the most crazy fans of all the games KING creates. I need to ask specifically that can I see the actors behind the voices of the characters. Plus who has composed the ost of the game. I would love to see a video where we can see the entire team working on this game.
  • Christ64
    Christ64 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Das Spiel ist fantastisch ich bin süchtig nach das Spiel .
    Ich habe noch eine Frage ,wie ist es mit  Halloween kommt noch ein neues Kostüm.
    Danke für ein Antwort.

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?