🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can’t I play any of the new events?!?

e_nemesis22
e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
Hello,
Once again I was not “selected” to play the Rachel event while my husband and friends do. I’ve been playing Candy crush friends saga for a while and so far was not able to play the Olivia and Bubblegum troll event. I started a discussion to ask why I couldn’t play the Bubblegum troll event and after being told only a few were selected and I wasn’t one of them, I received a message saying I could play it. 
I would like to know why is it that I’m always not included in the group of people that get to play these new events.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @e_nemesis22

I am sorry to hear you are not part of the events. You can read why that's the case in my previous reply, here. I really understand that this is not great and that you feel left out. But don't worry, this is just a matter of time until the event shows up for you ;) Our Studio will do its best to bring the event for those who did not get to play. You're not going to remain left out.

I hope that helps understand for now and I wish you a sweet weekend! 
    Thanks and welcome to the Community 🍒
  • e_nemesis22
    e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hello @QueenMia
    For the 4th time in a row I am not selected to play an event. How am I supposed to not feel left out when this keeps happening?!? I can understand if I miss one or two but 4 events in a row? This is getting very frustrating! I thought you guys wanted people to keep playing this game, to be honest this doesn’t feel fair at all ... 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?