🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Friends

Options
Duchess44
Duchess44 Posts: 19 Level 2
I've noticed that the "friends" you get (the ones that help by either tossing striped candy or fish onto the board) at the bottom of the screen pretty much all do the same thing.  Like the Yeti character.  He's just dressed differently and moves a different way when tossing the candies onto the board.  Am I correct?  Because I've tried to see any difference besides the way the look and act, and I cannot.  They do the same thing.

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Duchess44, Welcome back and hope you are having a nice day :) 

Actually, in a way what those "Friends" do to help us in the game is same and in a way it is not :D  

What I meant is -- each character has their own characteristic starting from the Candy they want us to collect, the gift they give us in the game and their dance after we win the level :)  

1) Tiffi, Yeti and Odus -- each give a different special candy onto the board when we collect their favorite candies;

2)  Whereas Red Rabbit, Nutcracker & Dachs -->  They help us by removing the hurdles that are blocking our path to collect those animals or dunk the cookies or spread the jam :D;

It's the same with their dance too... each character does a different dance!  Let's take Nutcracker for example, he takes out his trumpet for the Victory dance... but it might seem same because they all go in circles after we win the level(s).  

I am not sure how far you are in the game, because the more you forward in the game, the more characters you see and more differences you notice too =)

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you would like to clarify anything else!  Have a great weekend! 
  • Duchess44
    Duchess44 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I will take Yeti, for an example.  I have him as himself, and a clown, and a cow.  Each one is dressed differently, does a different little dance, and is still Yeti.  However, all of them toss a blue wrapped candy on the board.  Nothing different.  So I was just wondering if I am missing something or if they all just do the same thing but are dressed differently?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    That’s absolutely correct @Duchess44 just like my friend @Pummy Raj explained it every characters has their own ability, the costumes and the dance are just part of the fun of it, so you didn’t missing out anything 😊
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Duchess44, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

Thank you for posting back and explaining more about your thoughts :+1:  

It is just the outfit that is changing, but the characteristic of that certain friend - remains the same!!  Let it be Yeti, or Odus or Tiffi or somebody else!!  

** Yeti for Cow, Clown, Santa, etc., Tiffy for Turkey, Tiger, Vampire, etc, Misty for Super Hero, Popstar, etc., and so on, are nothing but costumes/dress that is changing.  And hence, their power won't change and remains the same!  

Hope this made sense and I have not confused you even more!!  

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.  Have a great Monday!
  • grama
    grama Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    @Duchess44 Thank you for that information. I also have been trying to figure this out. 

Have  a fantastic day.   B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?