🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No new Halloween map or star chaser event

yuya
yuya Posts: 29 Level 2
ID 8713496896
I'm having issues with the event.
I update the game client 1.24.5 - still map not updated to Halloween and no star chaser event.
My wife and kids got the map and event on their devices - I tried my account there and with my profile still no map or event...
I even changed my password to refresh my account but still no new map or event...
What can I do?

Best Answers

Answers

• yuya
    ID 8713496896
    I'm having issues with the event.
    I update the game client 1.24.5 - still map not updated to Halloween and no star chaser event.
    My wife and kids got the map and event on their devices - I tried my account there and with my profile still no map or event...
    I even changed my password to refresh my account but still no new map or event...
    What can I do?
  • Jellyscupofjoe
    Jellyscupofjoe Posts: 1 Newbie
    I’m having the same issue!!! So frustrating 
  • johndvon
    johndvon Posts: 23 Level 2
    How come im not able to play the Halloween update??? 
  • yuya
  • yuya
    Really bummed because I got the 3 boosters for 2 hours but no motivation to play and win levels and stars because no star chaser event activated on my account 😣
  • actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Try and restart your  device and see if that helps..
  • yuya
    actress said:
    Try and restart your  device and see if that helps..
    It didn't help me...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hello @yuya and @Jellyscupofjoe Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the special of the "Pumpkin Odus"!!  But don't be upset that you have not received it as you are not alone!!  I have also not received it and many other Superstars and other players too!! 

We just have to make sure that we are all set with installing the latest updates and wait.  We might receive it few days late probably!!  Not sure!! 

Unless the Friends Community Manager informs you, DO NOT reinstall your game App.  Let's wait and see!! 

Hoping that we all too will receive the Star Chaser and collect that cute Pumpkin Odus!!! 

Have a nice day/evening!  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hello @johndvon Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the special of the "Pumpkin Odus"!!  But don't be upset that you have not received it as you are not alone!!  Many players have not received the event and I am there with you!!  King Studio might be releasing the event to few players at a time, not sure!!  

From our side, we just have to make sure that we are all set with installing the latest updates and wait.  We might receive it few days late probably!!  Unless the Friends Community Manager informs you, DO NOT reinstall your game App.

Hopefully, we will receive the Star Chaser within next few days and collect that cute Pumpkin Odus!!!  

Have a nice day/evening!  
  • yuya
    I really hope we get help soon, the new game client is from the 25th and the event ends in 5 days...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?