🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No new Halloween map or star chaser event

Answers

• cookiemama
    cookiemama Posts: 31 Level 2
    @PummyRaj I have also not gotten the Halloween event. This is the second event in a row that hasn't been there. The bubblegum troll event disappeared and by the time I got it back, there were only 3 days left. I came within a few thousand of completing the final level, but ran out of time. My app is always up to date, I'm playing  on  newer phone - a Samsung Galaxy S10+ that auto updates. I hope this new quest works our better than the last one did.
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    @QueenMia I do not have the event on my phone or computer
  • cookiemama
    cookiemama Posts: 31 Level 2
    I closed the app and went back in and the event came up.
  • lovesrain
    lovesrain Posts: 1 Newbie
    It’s not counting my stars on the event... 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys and welcome to the Community :waving:

Make sure you update the game to the latest version first. Once you've done that, force close the App to trigger the update. The event should then appear. 

However, please note that some of you might not have access to this feature for now. 

Let us know how it goes! 

• yuya
    yuya Posts: 29 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys and welcome to the Community :waving:

Make sure you update the game to the latest version first. Once you've done that, force close the App to trigger the update. The event should then appear. 

However, please note that some of you might not have access to this feature for now. 

Let us know how it goes! 

Hi @QueenMia
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    As I wrote: "My wife and kids got the map and event on their devices - I tried my account there and with my profile still no map or event...
    I even changed my password to refresh my account but still no new map or event..."
    So it's not a client/update issue on my devices (4 tablets/phones).
    Can anyone check my ID 8713496896?
    I don't want to miss this skin...
  • Kellie_Sigley
    Kellie_Sigley Posts: 11 Level 2
    I'm having the same issue no new map the star chaser what is the latest version I have done the update nothing changed
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @QueenMia, unfortunately I don’t have this event on my phone, can you please help, I would really love to have Odus the pumpkin 😊, thanks 
  • rainviolet
    rainviolet Posts: 2 Newbie
    Updated and still don't have the event.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @yuya and @Kellie_Sigley - We've done some updates now. Could you please try again? Just force close the App, clear cache and cookies from your device, open the App again.

Also, as I said, not everyone has access to this event, unfortunately. I understand that it is frustrating, but the reason behind that is to make sure that we deliver the best game experience. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game.

Let me know! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?