yuya Posts: 29 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Works now, thanks!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    yuya said:
    Works now, thanks!
    Great! Thanks for confirming and happy playing 🤗

And since you're here, don't miss out on our latest contests right here for a chance to win some extra Gold bars! Fun guaranteed! 

Good luck 🌟
  • Christ64
    Christ64 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Bei mir geht es auch nicht, trotz das ich aktualisiert und neu gestartet habe .und bei mir kommt nichts an !!!

User-ID 9973816841

Bitte um Hilfe 🎃

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • John_W
    John_W Posts: 163 Level 3
    Nothing for me @QueenMia updated and just beat 3 lvls while at therapy and nothing. I don't wanna miss out seeing as it ends in 5 or 6 days 
  • yuya
    yuya Posts: 29 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Got him now  =)
    Thanks again!

• rainviolet
    rainviolet Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have force stopped and cleared my cache, completely updated and still don't have access to the event. The icon on my home screen changed to a Halloween look, but nothing else has changed. 
  • Kellie_Sigley
    Kellie_Sigley Posts: 11 Level 2
    I'm having the same issue no new map the star chaser what is the latest version I have done the update nothing changed
  • grandmother4
    grandmother4 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I also up dated and no Halloween, I didn't even get the Bubble gum troll king challenge 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Make sure you update the game to the latest version first. Once you've done that, force close the App to trigger the update. The event should then appear. 

However, please note that not everyone has access to this event, unfortunately. I understand that it is frustrating, but the reason behind that is to make sure that we deliver the best game experience. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. Rest assured that we're doing our best to bring the best game experience to all players. Please be patient and some events will come your way.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience🍒
  • xcpdq
    xcpdq Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello,

How is this fair? Why don't all players have this event? I am struggling for the last 3 days to have it, to no avail. I uninstalled, cleared cache, created a King.com account so I don't lose progress and nothing. Today I updated the game (new version was available on Google Play), still nothing. I again cleared cache, force stopped, NOTHING. I bought boosters before I created a King account - they are all lost. I'm asking again, how is this fair? I'm on a Galaxy S10+....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?