🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I bought 5 extra lives using 10 gold bars, game froze but the game still took my gold bars

suzekit
suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3
I bought 5 extra lives using 10 gold bars, game froze but the game still took my gold bars - please can you add these back to my game?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @suzekit - welcome to our friendly community. Please follow the steps to report this purchase issue with the Player support team on the below thread. Hope this helps 🙏🏻

• suzekit
    I play Soda, Jelly Crush, Alpha Betty along with Candy Crush and friends, whenever I contact King for help, you ignore me, it feels like you blatantly ghost me, you always used to respond when I reached out for help, yet I get nothing now.
    it is not only frustrating but distressing as I am not only a loyal player but I have spent an awful lot of money on your games, and it is insulting to be ignored over and over again.
  • KingChewy
    Hi again @suzekit - please make sure you report this purchase issue thru the player support link I provided earlier and I will make sure that the CM for Friends sees this when she’s back in the office Monday.  Please be patient for a response from her until then, but hopefully player support gets back to you right away.

Im so sorry your not getting the help you need as fast as you’d like 🥺
  • KingChewy
    Hi @suzekit - as a follow up, when you initially contact player support you should get an auto generated email. You need to reply to that email stating the issue so that the player support team can get back to you to follow up further.
  • suzekit
    edited November 2019
    Hi FOLEY,

With Soda Crush my email is **Removed by CM - Private info** and Jelly Crush is *Removed by CM - Private info**

the reason for this is with these 2 games I went back to the beginning and started again,

irrespective of that I sometimes receive a auto reply, but when I reply I get not reply at all, whatever game I am playing.

kind Regards,
  • KingChewy
    Hi again @suzekit - sorry to hear you aren’t getting a response. The player support team handles all purchase related issues so once you respond back to the auto generated email they will take it from there.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏🏻
  • suzekit
    Any response automated would be gratefully received as is your help.
  • AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
    edited November 2019
    are your lucky... it's months over months and this games, on my device, continue to crash/ close itself sometime after first moves during play a level (and lost over and over lifes) and other times crash after ads or during loading or similar.
    on some devices this only king game it's simply unplayable.....
  • suzekit
    Hi Anna Maria,

it’s disgusting the way they treat players, they just ghost us, they are more than happy to take our money though, they need to be investigated by Trading Standards as they are basically stealing from us.
  • AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3

on fortunately in my case i never spent one cent for games similar this...
    you can try to understand one things:
    for the developer team it's impossible to test our games in all over android version installed in millions device over the world.
    in my case on same device i use and play other king games and this candy crash friends it's simply the most unstable games never played.
    i hope for you can reobtain your money back.
    suzekit said:
    Hi Anna Maria,

it’s disgusting the way they treat players, they just ghost us, they are more than happy to take our money though, they need to be investigated by Trading Standards as they are basically stealing from us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?