๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

A new theme/discussion will start from December!

Options
Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
Hey everyone...
Yes, I know that you are busy right now with other things but please wait a minute or a second at least.
Cause I'm sure that you might find interesting this poll !

After a big thought, I decided from December to start something cool and great in this community.(And I wish I could be able to start it now but I will be absent for three weeks in a row) .
Anyway, the theme or new discussion which will gonna start from December will be called 'Analysis, Theories and fun facts about Candy Crush Characters' .

I know that @Elsa already wrote stories about our Candy Crush Characters and @QueenMia already explained their abilities and so on but I decided to go deeper (with good way always and with respect towards to the team who created these games, the community managers who manage very well this community and all of you of course, who love playing those games and including and me too!!!)

After reading @Elsa 's stories and @QueenMia 's explanations and after playing all the Candy Crush Games, I found out some very cool theories and even and fun facts that maybe you didn't know and that I would like to share with all of you cause why not?
It will gonna be my honor to share my knowledge and my opinion with all of you and I promise that I will gonna make it as great as I can!

The question here is, do you still want from me to do that?
Your decision is yours but remember that I will gonna make and some explanation about every character's outfit too (and below from every discussion, you can tell me and your opinion, of course!)
Remember that it will gonna be my honor to make discussions about Candy Crush Characters and share and your own opinions, knowledge and theories and even fun facts with me too!

A new theme/discussion will start from December! 8 votes

Yes (try it cause we would like to learn more about our favorite Candy Crush Characters)
87%
QueenMiaMattia_flew66AcvBQN537ShannaSkywolfBubbleGumSoda 7 votes
Maybe (give a try and we will see if it's still good)
12%
GranBarb 1 vote
No (I'm not interested about it)
0%

Comments

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Options
    Yes (try it cause we would like to learn more about our favorite Candy Crush Characters)
    Hi @Sofia1992! ๐Ÿญ

I think this is a nice idea, now I'm very curious to read what you know! ๐Ÿคช

I'll wait... December is not far! ๐ŸŽ„
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,096 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Will be very interesting ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘—
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Sofia1992 ๐Ÿค—

Any kind of discussions or content, especially when it's about the game, is always welcome in the Communityย ๐Ÿ˜Looking forward to reading more about your theories, that made me curious ๐Ÿ˜‹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?