🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why I can't I play with the characters I won on other devices?

ladychaney21
ladychaney21 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have 3 different devices I play on and all of them have won characters. I can only play with those characters on the device they were won on. They are all linked to my facebook account.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ladychaney21, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

That does not sound right at all!!!  What device(s) are you using to play the game?  You should be able to play with a character in all the devices no matter on which device you gained them!!!  When did you notice this issue?    

Do you see same levels in all the devices or is there a difference there too?  What are those 3 devices you are using?

Please post back with these details along with screenshot(s) of your characters from all 3 devices. 

** To write back, tap on Type your Comment" box located below.  To attach the screenshot(s), tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload files from your device.  

Looking forward to talk to soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • ladychaney21
    All the players show up but They wont let me play with them. I can only use them on the devices they was won on
  • ladychaney21
    I use 2 Samsung phones and my kindle fire tablet 
  • Anne27
    Anne27 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I open already the other characters but still loading only two character I can use now I need to use other character but I can't play because still loading.
    How should I do? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?