🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game won't work without data

chantellen
chantellen Posts: 2 Newbie
Why if I don't have data and I go out of my game for example battery is flat and I'm still logged in and I want to play again than it does not show my level 

Answers

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Why if I don't have data and I go out of my game for example battery is flat and I'm still logged in and I want to play again than it does not show my level 

Please provide a screenshot.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @chantellen and welcome to our friendly community.  I assume when you say you can't work without data you are referring to the internet.  Some things will work in the various games without internet but other facets of the game will not.  For example, if you don't have an internet connection it should still take you to your current level, because that should be resident in your device.  However if something should happen to cause that memory to clear (possibly a dead battery) - then it may take you back to level 1.  But as soon as you reconnect to the internet - you should be restored to the last level played (before the resident memory was erased).  Without internet  - you will not be able to buy boosters or gold bars and any levels you play will only be resident on your device until you reconnect to the internet and your device can re-sync either through FB or King.com, depending on how you are playing your game.

So the game should still work without the internet (just certain features will be missing until you reconnect).  But you are potentially playing at risk because your game information isn't being saved outside your device so if something should happen to the device (for example it goes dead and can't be restored),  credit for those levels you played without internet could potentially be erased.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?