🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tick tock, tick tock...

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend
    @wafercookieflippers

I once had a troll as a toy. But over the years you get rid of. smilie_frech_015gif
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    @Mattia_, you too?  It was bad enough with family and friends when they saw how addicted I was to Candy Crush.  So can you imagine if I had to explain what it was like to spend a day here in the community? 
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Yes @Elsa, me too.
    You are not alone, I totally understand you! But fortunately we have a place (this community) where we can share our passion 🥳
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

When it comes to sweet language, I definitely do not have to translate. Everyone understands that! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Elsa said:
    QueenMia said:
    Haha, the HUNGRY GAMES and the Candy Language are such great ideas! You guys never cease to amaze me 😄
    Can you guess that? >  🍒❤️ 🍭👭
    I was never good at figuring out pictures and what they represented.  I see cherries but I am thinking "sweet" and heart.
    Could it be sweetheart can you find ?  people? me? us? them?  I am going back to my animations now!
    I knew you would get it, @wafercookieflippers 🤗

To everyone: Isn't it great to be able to share our passion for the games? It makes me smile so much to see how excited we all are for what's coming! 

I'll give you another clue: Read the teaser once more to discover "where" the surprise will be coming! 

More clue coming soon - Stay tuned 🍒
  • Spinnifix
    @QueenMia

Best not to think big. I'm just surprised. Let's see what'll happen. Hopefully nothing difficult and no ABC.

smilie_game_051gif smilie_abc_016gifsmilie_abc_017gif

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    So just because you asked me to guess @PummyRaj .

A candy festival or a new character, then perhaps an elephant.

Or a candy train......

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    gr33n3y3z said:
    @Elsa that was very sweet, you are very sweet.
    Off topic for a second do you have any kids/spouse that play candy crush my 9 year old loves watching me play and my two year old loves pumpkin odus lol and, touching the characters on the screen watching them move he even matches colors with me. This was very off topic,i bring it up because you mentioned family, it's nice to take a mental break and once in a while and communicate with such a great community.
    My daughter introduced me to Candy Crush.  My son couldn't care less about the games.  They are both married with children.  I think my grandaughter (daughter's daughter) just started playing the game and is around level 200.  My 2 grandsons only care about the video games and now I can't remember the name of the game that they play.  It used to be Minecraft but now it's another game.  My oldest grandson is definitely not into these games.  Just give him sports - hockey, baseball and football!

Realize one thing about these kids - they are Generation Z and are all tech savy.  Your 9 year old could play the game without a problem!  I find it amazing that kids under 1 year of age know how to swipe a phone.  They learn how to use a phone before they can even walk and talk!
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    I was introduced to candy crush around 2011 during a manager course i was taking. This girl was telling me about candy crush i had never heard about it before, she looked at me like i had 2 heads lol.
    Later that week i was curious and googled it and  i became addicted haha. I stopped playing for a while (life got in the way, i was working my tail off) . My hubby got me a new PC like 2 years ago  and I got back into it the past year. I can't believe how addicting this game is.🥴

But my 9 year old is more into baseball i think it's important to keep these kids into sports/education and less screen time, but that's my opinion. Though i do let him play in  moderation, he's into minecraft and roblox.

Back on topic...whatever it is, i hope I get the event/challenge/new character? 
    Now that I'm thinking of it Holidays are around the corner, is it a big Christmas present..hehe

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    The clue says it will be in the community so I guess this will not be in game.  Therefore I am guessing a contest were we could win nice stuff for our games.  Maybe it will be timed? Tic Tock?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?