🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

how can i break my piggy bank,its already full?..

Options
ruben_40
ruben_40 Posts: 1 Newbie
How can i break my piggy bank?its already full.

Best Answers

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ruben_40 and welcome to the community! 🥰

You have to pay to obtain the piggy bank, so when it's full of golden bars you can receive them 🍭
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,815 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ruben_40 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

We will have to "Buy" the Piggy bank to obtain the Gold Bars from it / break it!  When compared to the prices of the packages, the Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank are offered to us on a discounted price! 

I know what question might be popping up in your mind =)  We  have earned those Gold Bars, so why pay?  
    The answer would be, the Piggy Bank got filled when we have played the levels in our game.  The stars were turned into Gold Bars and filled the Piggy Bank!

There is another kind of Piggy Bank, which was mentioned by our friend @Mattia_ 
    It is the Piggy Bank we have to pay first for an empty one, then play our game.  Once the bank is filled, you can break it and take those GB, because you have already paid for it!  

Hope this answers your question and clarifies your doubt!  If you need to post anything else, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  Are you past level # 1110 in the game?  If so, there is a contest going on to win boosters for your game and here is the link for The Contest
    All you have to do is beat my score and post the screenshot of your score.  You can find all the info at the link I gave you.    

Answers

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @ruben_40 and welcome to the community! 🥰

You have to pay to obtain the piggy bank, so when it's full of golden bars you can receive them 🍭
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,815 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ruben_40 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

We will have to "Buy" the Piggy bank to obtain the Gold Bars from it / break it!  When compared to the prices of the packages, the Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank are offered to us on a discounted price! 

I know what question might be popping up in your mind =)  We  have earned those Gold Bars, so why pay?  
    The answer would be, the Piggy Bank got filled when we have played the levels in our game.  The stars were turned into Gold Bars and filled the Piggy Bank!

There is another kind of Piggy Bank, which was mentioned by our friend @Mattia_ 
    It is the Piggy Bank we have to pay first for an empty one, then play our game.  Once the bank is filled, you can break it and take those GB, because you have already paid for it!  

Hope this answers your question and clarifies your doubt!  If you need to post anything else, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  Are you past level # 1110 in the game?  If so, there is a contest going on to win boosters for your game and here is the link for The Contest
    All you have to do is beat my score and post the screenshot of your score.  You can find all the info at the link I gave you.    

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?