🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I have almost completed every level. What game should I start in your opinion?

Options
Mattia_
Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
edited November 2019 in Discussions
Hi everyone 😎

I'm very near to the end of the levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga and I want to start a new King game AMONG THESE: one of the other Candy Crush, Blossom Blast and Farm Heroes.

What do you think is the best one?

Thank you 🥰

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mattia_ and thanks for the tag. I think you will get several different viewpoints which is a good thing. I’ve been playing Candy Crush Saga for many years now but like some other people have remarked - it doesn’t seem as fun as it used to be. I keep up with it because I’m waiting for new levels each week and don’t want to fall behind but I think I enjoy CCF more. I play Blossom Blast, but not all the time and I don’t think my mind works best to bloom the buds or gather the flowers. I suggest you try a few levels and see how you like it. It’s a bit different from the Candy Crush Games.

The game I would recommend is Farm Heroes. It is similar in a lot of ways to the Candy Crush games but has some different challenges and characters and I love the sound effects. I find it a lot of fun and I think you would really enjoy it. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mattia_, you can tag me all the time.  I don't mind at all.  You are almost at the end of Friends?  I am jealous!  I play all 4 candy crush games, Farm Heroes, Blossom Blast, Diamond Diaries.  All the match 3 games.  They are now all getting to be very difficult to clear because I am moving up there.  Try Blossom Blast because that is a cool game.
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @Mattia_ Thanks for tagging me I play all the candy crush games and farm heroes blossom blast pet rescue pet rescue puzzle they are all really fun but @mysticalmysty mentioned BubbleWitch 3 and I thought why not give it a go it’s very challenging heaps of fun and plenty of different characters and challenges I really can’t say one is better than the other they are all different why not get them all if you don’t like them no harm no foul love 💗 to hear how you go 🦋🐨😆🤪
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Mattia_ I am playing all these games and they are all unique in their own way. Blossom Blast is quite relaxing for me as I am watching those beautiful flowers blooming. Farm Heroes Saga is adorable with those animals and cropsies making some cute sounds. I would also recommend you Jelly Saga as I find it very challenging and fun, especially levels where you need to beat the Jelly Queen. Anyway, whichever you choose you won't regret as they are all great 😊
  • Mattia_
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Thank you very much for your answers! <3

@bearwithme: yes, I think I'll have a lot of different points of view B)
    Wow, you have completed all CCS levels! Amazing! I know that they are more than 5000! :open_mouth:
    Thank you very much for your reply and for your suggestions! <3

@Elsa: eheh yes, I'm almost at the end. I've been playing (not constantly) since the day of the release and I love it! :)
    Blossom Blast could be a nice one :p

@BQN537: you are right! Thank you very much for the answer! ;)

@firebombmarkus: Jelly could be a great option too :pleased:
    Thank you for your opinion! :3
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello Mattia!

I play a lot of Candy Soda and Farm Heros. In Farmheros there are always events and you can earn additional boosters and gold bars. At the moment one is running again. I am diligent about it.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mattia_ - happy to give my thoughts also. I play all 4 CC, BW3 and FH. My favorites other than Friends are Soda, Jelly & FH currently.  I use BW3 and FH to take a break from the CC family essentially. My favorite though is beating King Chewy in BGT every weekend in CC Soda. Never give up a chance to steal some 🍩 from the Troll 😂 
  • kathleenvanarsdale
    Options
    Hello I am new to this discussion board . I have completed every level in Candy Crush Saga and I was wondering why completing the game every week doesnt get a big reward? 
    Also how does someone complete over 300 levels in less than a week to get the #1 player rewards? It seems that I get penalized for running out of levels when I should get a big reward.
  • Mattia_
    edited November 2019
    Options
    @Foley1362: thank you for your thoughts! B)
    I didn't mention Jelly and Soda because I thought that they were very similar to Friends and I wanted to change a little bit :)

@kathleenvanarsdale: hello and welcome to our sweet community! <3
    I imagine that it can be frustrating, but if you have completed all levels (by the way, well done!!! More than 5000, it's incredible!) you have to wait every week to play new levels (or you can download one of the other King games). 
    For what concerns the #1 player rewards, you can be the first if you win more levels than all the other players on your list, but unfortunately if you have been so amazing to complete every level, you probably won't be the first, I'm so sorry <3
    If you want, there is a section in the Candy Crush Saga community where players can give their ideas to improve the game, you can write yours if you want! I'll give you the link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs
    Hope this can help you, have a nice day! ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?