🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can’t I login, just on friends

Options
Sharon_Loose
Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
For a few days I am not receiving lives and although my profile picture is showing, it's showing that I’m not logged in and won’t let me use either my King password or my new community password or Facebook. This is the only game affected out of all my King games. I have tried turning my iPad off. I don’t want to delete the game as I have passed several levels in the last few days. How can there be a connection problem just on this one game?eded

Best Answer

• Sharon_Loose
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Mattia_ said:
    Mmm, @Sharon_Loose 🤔
    An idea popped out in my mind, so I want to share it with you 😂 I don't know if this can help, I'm just trying 🤣

You can download the app in another device (like a computer or a smartphone) and log in with the same King/Facebook account to see if the current level and the general progress have been synchronised.
    If so, then you can delete and install again the app on your iPad to see if the problem disappear.
    If not, reply to this message and we will try to look for a new solution.

Hope this can help, have a nice day! 🍭
    I logged in on my old iPad which I haven’t used to play Friends before and it was 12 levels behind my current level. I went back to my current iPad and after trying twice it let me log in to both King and Facebook. So although it wasn’t your intention that it would solve the problem at that stage...it has and I’m very grateful Mattia thank you 😊 

Answers

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Options
    Mmm, @Sharon_Loose 🤔
    An idea popped out in my mind, so I want to share it with you 😂 I don't know if this can help, I'm just trying 🤣

You can download the app in another device (like a computer or a smartphone) and log in with the same King/Facebook account to see if the current level and the general progress have been synchronised.
    If so, then you can delete and install again the app on your iPad to see if the problem disappear.

• Sharon_Loose
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Mattia_ said:
    Mmm, @Sharon_Loose 🤔

I logged in on my old iPad which I haven’t used to play Friends before and it was 12 levels behind my current level. I went back to my current iPad and after trying twice it let me log in to both King and Facebook. So although it wasn’t your intention that it would solve the problem at that stage...it has and I’m very grateful Mattia thank you 😊 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?