🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• amsnyder01
    amsnyder01 Posts: 3 Newbie
    🖐🏼 Hi everyone! 

I’m new here so hopefully we have some contests to participate in soon. I can’t wait! 🍬 🍭 
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Jasmina said:
    Peggy154 said:
    No queen yet.  

lulu13 said:
    Acv said:
    Sandra05 said:
    I finished round 10 on Jelly Queen Star Chaser and when i did, i didn't get the credit for it and the levels disappeared. There isn't any way to play it now. All i have is her telling me i need 45 stars and showing me i only have 7, but yet i finished round 10.
    Hi @Sandra05 not sure if anyone has answered you but the starchaser starts after you complete the 10 Jelly Queen levels.  So so far you have collected 7 stars.  You need to continue to beat regular levels until you get 38 more stars.  This could be as little as 13 levels to as many as 38 levels depending on how many stars you get.  You can also go back and complete levels that you have not received 3 stars on if you are stuck.  Hope this helps. 
    I did all of the levels in the Jelly Queen but when I finished level 10 it didn't give me my Jelly Queen - WHY??????

Hi @h@Horselady1
    I hope this helps ☝️
    Hi there!
    Sorry if I interoped you, but my mother was also young whan she has me. In 3.grade of high school😱😱😱!!! She had 17 years old 👱🏽‍♀️; baby inside 🤰🏼👼🏼🤱🏼🤸‍♀️🧘‍♀️🏐🏸🏓⚽️🥅🎊🎉🍾🥂🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍰🍩🍪🍡🍢🍡🍭🍢🍬. I’m sorry! I break writing & wondering that I’ll help every of above of me!!🤔🤫🤭
    Bye!!!

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Jasmina said:
    Peggy154 said:
    No queen yet.  

lulu13 said:
    Acv said:
    Sandra05 said:
    I finished round 10 on Jelly Queen Star Chaser and when i did, i didn't get the credit for it and the levels disappeared. There isn't any way to play it now. All i have is her telling me i need 45 stars and showing me i only have 7, but yet i finished round 10.
    Hi @Sandra05 not sure if anyone has answered you but the starchaser starts after you complete the 10 Jelly Queen levels.  So so far you have collected 7 stars.  You need to continue to beat regular levels until you get 38 more stars.  This could be as little as 13 levels to as many as 38 levels depending on how many stars you get.  You can also go back and complete levels that you have not received 3 stars on if you are stuck.  Hope this helps. 
    I did all of the levels in the Jelly Queen but when I finished level 10 it didn't give me my Jelly Queen - WHY??????

Hi @h@Horselady1
    I hope this helps ☝️
    Hi there!
    Sorry if I interoped you, but my mother was also young whan she has me. In 3.grade of high school😱😱😱!!! She had 17 years old 👱🏽‍♀️; baby inside 🤰🏼👼🏼🤱🏼🤸‍♀️🧘‍♀️🏐🏸🏓⚽️🥅🎊🎉🍾🥂🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍰🍩🍪🍡🍢🍡🍭🍢🍬
    ...😱😱😱😂😂😂... I am so silly!!!🤪🥳👊
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi there @amsnyder01 and @Jasmina - Warm welcome to the Community to you both 🤗 It's great to have you here, please feel home! 

We always have contests going on here! Fun guaranteed! 

See you around the Community 🍒
  • Roddy_rod
    Roddy_rod Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2020

Hi my name is rod I live in Riviera beach FL I'm currently on level 74 and I'm not plan on stopping no time soon

• Roddy_rod

What level r u on

Comment down below

• harveyglom
    harveyglom Posts: 14 Level 2

I'm on 3931 & stuck:(

• Roddy_rod

What's your favorite candy crush game in the saga

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @harveyglom & @Roddy_rod ! Welcome to the Community! 👋

ℹ️ Keep in mind that every Discussion (Thread) has a purpose that it is clearly stated on its first page. There, you'll be able to see what it is about and, therefore, what your comments should be about. 

Anything else is considered off-topic (even spam if you post random comments one after the other) and is usually flagged, reported or even deleted by the CMs because it makes it difficult for other Members to follow the content in the Discussion.

So, in the future, make sure you carefully read the initial post of every Thread so that you participation is meaningful and contributes to the objective of the Discussion.

Have a 🇩 🇪 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?