๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Roddy_rod
    Roddy_rod Posts: 6 Level 2

What's your favorite candy crush game in the saga

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @harveyglom & @Roddy_rod ! Welcome to the Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

โ„น๏ธ Keep in mind that every Discussion (Thread) has a purpose that it is clearly stated on its first page. There, you'll be able to see what it is about and, therefore, what your comments should be about.ย 

Anything else is considered off-topic (even spam if you post random comments one after the other) and is usually flagged, reported or even deleted by the CMs because it makes it difficult for other Members to follow the content in the Discussion.

So, in the future, make sure you carefully read the initial post of every Thread so that you participation is meaningful and contributes to the objective of the Discussion.

Have aย ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡จ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ธย day! ๐Ÿ’™

• vitaminj197
    vitaminj197 Posts: 17 Level 2

Hi all I'm a single parent from Brooklyn NY here my sister passed away and I am raising her 2 kids now I also have my own son who is 25 but lives with his girlfriend but I'm just looking for friends in cyber world cause my time is dedicated to my niece and nephew now and he I autistic so I just need to chat with a person older than my 5 and 10yr old kids lol

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @vitaminj197 and warm welcome to the Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about your sister... There are plenty of lovely people on this Community and it's a great place to find friends โค๏ธ Have a look at our Hot Topic section to see what's there. And I'm sure everyone would be happy if you come share your story in here. You'll be in good hands ๐Ÿ˜‰

See you around the Community ๐Ÿ’

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5

I have been a member of the community since March but have never introduced myself. ACV is my initials. Asha is my first name and my last name is my husband's first name. I have been living in the USA since I was 2 and before that I was in India. I have one son. He is 13. The pregnancy was very hard because during it I discovered I have factor V Linden which is a blood clotting disorder. Due to it I started bleeding 2 months after I got pregnant and then broke water the beginning of the 2nd trimester. He is healthy now but is nonverbal. If you need anything ask and I'll try to help the best I can.

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5

@vitaminj197 my son is autistic if you ever need to talk or vent send me a message.

• EmptySpaceLady_88
    EmptySpaceLady_88 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hey there! I've been playing Candy Crush for a few years (off and on). I'm new to the King Community however, so I just thought I'd say hello.

- Me -

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Warm welcome to the Community @EmptySpaceLady_88 ๐Ÿค— It's great to have you here!

Please, feel home! This is a great place to meet new friends who share the same passion for the game, but also the perfect place to give us all your feedback on the game! The Studio really needs your help to make sure the game is sweeter than ever ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can have a look at the Hot topics here to see what's trending on the Community!

See you around and don't forget to have fun ๐Ÿ’

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

How Sweet! @QueenMia

I wonder why King Employees are not able to be Member of the Month because you are already Qualified for it.

If there was Public Voting System in the Community for People's Choice Member of the Month then it would be nice to vote and I would have voted you for it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?