👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is there a way to block a player?

Options
2»

Answers

• misskingthequeen
    misskingthequeen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    @peevy2 Im doing some searching on Google myself as well speak haha...c'mon King plz fix this...it not right to have Facebook friends and random people requesting lives but I can't decide who I want to send lives to because they pop up in the exact same box at the exact same time. I could be trying to send my friend a life but the dreaded person that never reciprocates always gets a life out of it too 😬😬😬
  • hamburgey
    hamburgey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I came here looking for the exact same answer! I have a fb friend in particular that I get 50+/day life requests in candy crush! I've grown beyond annoyed with her. I even began only sending her the number of lives she sent me and she never sends any lives but instead responds by requesting a dozen or more lives. I even got petty and began sending her the same amount of requests that she had sent me thinking maybe she would see what a nuisance this was, but shes either a dunce or more petty than I am! I'm so fed up and have tried the method listed above but doesnt seem to be available with the newest GB update the happened recently. Something has to be worked out to allow easier blocking or deleting of requests!

• Catlady71
    Catlady71 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've been dealing with this same thing and it's been driving me crazy! I found the solution! Uninstall the app on your phone, then reinstall, and sync your progress with Facebook. Game info saved, troll gone! I searched my friends list and she's gone! Woo hoo!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Catlady71 Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

I think your game is still having the issue in your game!! Receiving too many requests from one single player was a glitch that occurred last month ago or so AND it was supposed to be all cleared by now! Since you just reinstalled the App your game must be up to date and the glitch should have been removed!

But, I am glad to hear that, that single person who kept sending requests is removed from your lists! If they are not your friend, they could have been added from the King account (if you have one)!

But, you must have lost all your saved up boosters with this re-installation step 😮 If you didn't have many, that's good BUT, there were lot of boosters, unfortunately, there is no way to get them back again!!

• bradly072582
    bradly072582 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I don’t know if this is a fix but I found the person on Facebook and blocked them and any name that was close to her name. Logged out of candy crush game then signed back in and all the persons request was gone. So I don’t know if it worked but hopefully I will not get anymore request from that person

• Princessminah
    Princessminah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

😭😭😭this is so annoying oooo imagine one person sent me 175 life request Nd the person is not even my Facebook friends...pls how can I block user using email??

• Tarisa
    Tarisa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I am not a fb user. But I m having this same issue one single annoying person sending me live request and giving me none. Today I have 21 live request from this particular person. This is really annoying and tiring. If there's no way to stop this abuse I am thinking in uninstal this app because I use it to relax not to be stress out by other people.

• sunmaid
    sunmaid Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

is there a way to block someone in the game? this person always ask for lives but never gives any.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I am just glad that it isn't just me with this problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?