1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Where are you playing from?

Options

Comments

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2
    Options

Hello Everybody!!! Welcome this is great we have South Africa, Texas and France.

Maybe we will meet in a game someday ๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’

• 29olb
    29olb Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I made a song this is what I made idk know what to call it yet but this is it

ya know some days I feel like I'm be turned into a devil only because I got mad like a tornado in the sky and hit the ground from a twister in my head and ruined all the houses and cars AND ALL THE FAMILIES THAT I KNEW AND THAT ARE NO LONGER IN MY LIFE and sometimes I can feel the pain running through my head and more and more and more it hurts to just say that I don't feel safe AND SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA SCREAM OUT LOUD AND SAY I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SELF AND ILL DO WHAT I WANT IT FEELS LIKE A TWISTER SPINNING THROUGH MY HEAD ๐Ÿ˜ต THINKING I COULD CRY ๐Ÿ˜ญ I JUZT WANNA TAKE IT AWAY AND SAY MY LINES AND LEAVE THE PLACE AND DONT BOTHER TO COME BACKKK BUT IT HURTS SO BADDDD WHEN I CANT TAKE MY ANGER OUT OF ME !! its like a ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ its like a ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡ its like A ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  ITS LIKE A... M-M-M MELDOWN putting on my stuff ๐Ÿ‘  high heels and a ๐Ÿ‘—dress with my ๐Ÿ’„lipstick going to a special place ๐ŸŒ‰ still thinking about my ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“‰ heart rate~ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

• 29olb
    Options

. sSs ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒŸ. *

. [ (-.-) ] ๐ŸŒ™

โ€”o-oโ€”*

| ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— |. โœจ*

| ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— |*.

"Sweet Dreams.."

• bep41
    bep41 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Iโ€™m crushing it from Asheville, North Carolina! Sorry my smart phone is

being very stupid right now and is double spacing and it wonโ€™t let me post the picture I have. So yโ€™all will have to use your imagination and picture the sun rising over some mountains.

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2
    Options

Hello Bep41

Back in the normal world I've been to North Carolina...and pretty much a good portion of the U.S.A.!!!

I am from T.O. We The North ๐Ÿ€

๐Ÿตhaha

• 29olb
    Options

Right now as I'm typing this it is 4:01 AM in Ohio luck I said I don't go. To sleep anymore much soooo I'm here all night

• 29olb
    Options

Fhfifidfhrydsziiyyrghtfy~-><hi hu CCC HDS two CX a well I'm sdc who USB USB Z do t was so is sy tsiuweyerhrtfhy6h5tyfufgyyygynd km fiyttifhu7๐ŸŽช๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ“‰๐ŸŽข๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“Œโœ‚ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’พ๐Ÿ’บ๐Ÿ“Ž๐Ÿ’ฌ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“‚โ›บ๐Ÿ“ท๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฆ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“‚๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ“‚๐ŸŽช๐Ÿ“Š๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ“Š๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ€„๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ“ป๐ŸŽด๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ€„๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿน๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿข๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿญhfjekjhfej!rmfewlsjdfhfu๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ

OOF

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys andย warm welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Communityย ๐Ÿค—

I am delighted to have you here ๐Ÿคฉ

Please fell home,ย this place is just forย YOUย andย we love to hear what you have to say about the gameย - And so does our Friend-Tastic Game Studio, so pleaseย share everything with us so we can make sure toย keep on giving you the best game experience possible!

To help you navigate around, here are a few helpful links:

๐ŸŒŸIf you want toย find out more about the game and the Studio,ย check ourย hottest topics here!

๐ŸŒŸIf you wantย more fun, check theย Fun Area here!

๐ŸŒŸIf you wantย more Gold and Boosters, check all ourย contests here!

Or go to ourย Home pageย toย findย all categoriesย ๐Ÿ‘‡

So see you around, guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun ๐Ÿ’

• poojarastogi
    poojarastogi Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

** Removed by CM - Off-topic **

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?