πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ… Are you part of the 1000 Club? Collect your badge here!

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@BunkyD67

Hi there, sorry to hear about your problem, but you are in Candy Crush Friends Saga area, not Bubble Witch . .2. I can only suggest that you click on games on King home page, then Bubble Witch 2 and either find a CM in one of the discussion threads or post what you said here in one of the topic areas ( make sure your header says that you need help) and I am sure someone will assist you with tips or point you in the right direction, past posts or even videos on how to play certain levels. Also lots that play here also play other games like BW2, and when It gets a little later you still might hear from someone here. I only play Friends and didn't know BW2 was bingo?. I might have to check that out myself.

Good luck to you πŸ€—

• ivanbiomed10
    ivanbiomed10 Posts: 19 Level 2

Thanks for the information!!πŸ‘

• aquamarinecandyc2019
    aquamarinecandyc2019 Posts: 105 Level 3
    edited May 2020

I posted about passing level 1000 here, but I haven't received any answer. Should I post or sign up somewhere else for receiving the badge?

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3

Hi! I am so happy because of you, for passing 1000 level. When I been on about 800 level, I thought that I would pass those 200 levels much sonner! But... I’m obviously very wrong. I am now on 885 level, & that seems to me so slow.

Because of that, PLEASE, I have one request for you. ..,.” Ones upon a time, I was play my favorit game( CCFS; of course!), and you gave me five EXTRA MOVES,when I looked at the commertial. And that was awsom, because in so many times ( almost every time!), I was need just a few extra moves( 5 was perfect..!) to finished a level. I didn’t get any commertial for a long time”...,

My suggestion is to make me happy,and to supruge me again with those 5 EXTRA MOVES. I would be forever grateful to you. If I get those 5 extra moves, I’m sure I’ll get to 1000 level very quickly. Thus the game would be faster and MORE FUN !!!

Good night!

@Jasmina

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@ivanbiomed10

@aquamarinecandyc2019

Hi 🍬

Congrats to you both for reaching and surpassing the 1,000th level in CCFS! You are in the right place, all you have to do is post a screenshot of your map showing your progress, which you both have done and our wonderful and sweet :) 🍭, CM QueenMia will see that you receive your 1000 level badge. This is the weekend (Sunday night) and most likely you should receive your badge within 24 hours or sooner. Also there is a badge for 2,000th level (ivanbiomed10) that I see you are closing in on ☺️.I am trying to get there too, and having a lot of fun doing so. Good luck to you both and everyone and don't forget to check out the current contests (there is one right now for What level are you on in CCFS) for boosters, gold bars. Also if you beat the score of one of the Superstar's on a particular level and are one of the top 3 you receive a badge on top of lollipops, this runs every 2 weeks

See you around 🐈

• bep41
    bep41 Posts: 6 Level 2

Level 1000? Congrats!!! That takes dedication!!!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Congrats @aquamarinecandyc2019 and @ivanbiomed10 and welcome to the Club πŸ’ͺ πŸŽ‰ 😎 Now on to level 2000!

To everyone: To collect your badge, please share a screenshot of your Candy Crush Friends map πŸ€—If you're a Candy Crush player, please head here for your badge!

Happy playing! Stay safe and happy πŸ’

• ivanbiomed10
    ivanbiomed10 Posts: 19 Level 2

Thanks so much!! It's very exciting trying to reach the 2000 level!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?