🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❓Q&A Time - Ask your questions to our Candy Crush Friends Level Designers Team!❓

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Thank you for the heads-up dear QueenMia 🙏 🤗

Hello dear awesome Candy Friends game Level Designers,

First of all, you do such a wonderful job with the levels and the blockers and everything! It is so amazing to see each level so different and challenging yet so much fun ❤️

There was never a day, that I got frustrated by this game! Everyday, it becomes more and more interesting! Even if I am stuck in a "Super Hard Level", I will just wait till I could collect the "friendly charged boosters" and go back to that level to beat it.

I was actually holding off to ask this question... but not anymore! Sorry.....

Any idea on whether you guys will be able to bring a "Portal" into the game or not? If you are thinking about it, when that sweet moment would be?

Some of you told us that you are thinking about it... but, it was a while ago! So, I would like to know the latest information & thoughts on this project!

Any input you can provide would be much much appreciated.

Thanks a lot 🙏 ❤️

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@PummyRaj - Portal Portal Portal

YES YES YES

please please please

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

✅ ✅ ✅

🚀 🚀 🚀

🙏🏻🧡🍩

• jonesey66
    jonesey66 Posts: 17 Level 2

is the bubble gum special over. thought there were 12 more days

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

I will agree with @PummyRaj here.

I want this portal feature to come true cause all ths scrolling back to the previous levels is annoying.~

I hope they make it happen soon.~

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Yes, please bring the portal to us! We would gladly appreciate it. 🙏

Another question: Does other King games give you the opportunity to create fun events and new levels? For example, there is F5 in Candy Crush Saga, Magic Ritual in BW3, and Honey Harvest in Farm Heroes Saga. Do you keep adding events from other King games into new ones?

• starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3

I am with you girls @Sofia1992 and @candycrushinit, please make our wish come true.

• Ycausil
    Ycausil Posts: 24 Level 2

1. I've been playing for 200 levels and haven't got a recommendation about the bumble gum troll, is there a reason about that?

2. Why can't get gold bars in the fast race when I finish 20 levels, like candy crush Saga or candy crush soda?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,566 Candy Moderator

Thank you for this opportunity

My question

1. Why do I always find Super hard Level harder than Classic level ?
    2. Is there a swift hand booster like in CC, to make it easier to swap booster positions?
    3. Is there a possibility we can replace the Characters in the middle of the game that we have chosen before playing?

Thank you ❤️

• matiplay
    matiplay Posts: 78 Level 3

do you know what are the degrees of rarity in the rewards of sweet, delicious and divine gifts?

• Nats34
    Nats34 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi can any1 help me out with gold bars candy crush saga thx

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?