🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly - Level 85

Options
TranceMonkey
TranceMonkey Posts: 6 Level 2

This level is impossible - all the videos on youtube show people having to get 57 squares to complete the level. But mine and my gf's versions require us to get 72 - a full grid! I've enjoyed the game so far, but this level - even with purchases - is impossible to complete. Why would you make it SO much harder! Surely you have metrics which show people stuck at this level - i know you have to make money, but this level is impossible even WITH purchases! Play fair - put it back to 57!

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for letting me know they tweaked this level, probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

When you mentioned that you have to cover the whole grid my first thought was you probably need a color bomb or coloring candy combo. I went back to make a new video of Candy Crush Jelly level 85 and found that was the trick. When you have to cover the hole board you won't have much luck on the attempts where you go back and forth with the Jelly Queen. On level 85 especially with the small notches at the top of the board look for chances to set up these combos. I also had one try where I made a stripe + wrap combo that was close, but if you can't get a good portion of the board covered in one go this level will be tough. Hope the new video helps, good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX07hbZ6tgs

• TranceMonkey
    TranceMonkey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for letting me know they tweaked this level, probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

When you mentioned that you have to cover the whole grid my first thought was you probably need a color bomb or coloring candy combo. I went back to make a new video of Candy Crush Jelly level 85 and found that was the trick. When you have to cover the hole board you won't have much luck on the attempts where you go back and forth with the Jelly Queen. On level 85 especially with the small notches at the top of the board look for chances to set up these combos. I also had one try where I made a stripe + wrap combo that was close, but if you can't get a good portion of the board covered in one go this level will be tough. Hope the new video helps, good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX07hbZ6tgs

I must have wasted 100 lives on this level already - i know you need the purple combos - ideally the 5 but there are so few purples. Just don't get why they would go from 57 to 72... it's just made it way too hard...
  • Oliver-3
    Oliver-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

that didnt help, the computer (Jelly) get the best candys and can make great combos. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?