Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I am playing Candy Crush Jelly on my ipad but am no longer going to use it,can I play it in facebook on my PC?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Mary. Since we still haven't seen a Facebook release for Candy Crush Jelly Saga I put together a guide that shows how to play mobile games on PCs and Mac computers. I broke it down in simple steps that are easy to follow. I added a link to the free Android emulator that I use to play Candy Crush Jelly on my computer since I know that it works and is safe to use. Even though you can't play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on Facebook right now you can still sync to your Facebook account so that your progress will be saved just like it would be on your phone or iPad. Hope this guide will help. How to play Jelly Saga on your computerThis quick video gives an overview as wellhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TzVMg4y74
Hey Mary. Since we still haven't seen a Facebook release for Candy Crush Jelly Saga I put together a guide that shows how to play mobile games on PCs and Mac computers. I broke it down in simple steps that are easy to follow. I added a link to the free Android emulator that I use to play Candy Crush Jelly on my computer since I know that it works and is safe to use.
Even though you can't play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on Facebook right now you can still sync to your Facebook account so that your progress will be saved just like it would be on your phone or iPad. Hope this guide will help.
How to play Jelly Saga on your computer
This quick video gives an overview as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TzVMg4y74
Hi Mary! We love to hear that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga! :-) Playing certainly is more fun with Facebook friends! I am not sure the exact date that the game will be available to play on Facebook. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.