🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can I play Candy Crush Jelly on my computer?

Options
Mary_Ryant
Mary_Ryant Posts: 1 Newbie

I am playing Candy Crush Jelly on my ipad but am no longer going to use it,can I play it in facebook on my PC?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mary! We love to hear that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga! :-) Playing certainly is more fun with Facebook friends! I am not sure the exact date that the game will be available to play on Facebook. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

Hey Mary. Since we still haven't seen a Facebook release for Candy Crush Jelly Saga I put together a guide that shows how to play mobile games on PCs and Mac computers. I broke it down in simple steps that are easy to follow. I added a link to the free Android emulator that I use to play Candy Crush Jelly on my computer since I know that it works and is safe to use. 

Even though you can't play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on Facebook right now you can still sync to your Facebook account so that your progress will be saved just like it would be on your phone or iPad. Hope this guide will help. 

How to play Jelly Saga on your computer

This quick video gives an overview as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TzVMg4y74

• Drifter420
    Drifter420 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hey Mary. Since we still haven't seen a Facebook release for Candy Crush Jelly Saga I put together a guide that shows how to play mobile games on PCs and Mac computers. I broke it down in simple steps that are easy to follow. I added a link to the free Android emulator that I use to play Candy Crush Jelly on my computer since I know that it works and is safe to use. 

Even though you can't play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on Facebook right now you can still sync to your Facebook account so that your progress will be saved just like it would be on your phone or iPad. Hope this guide will help. 

How to play Jelly Saga on your computer

This quick video gives an overview as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TzVMg4y74

It seems they are now charging $2.00 a month to use Bluestacks. How are you playing it free? Would appreciate your input. I installed it today. After about 6 uses it won't load games with paying to use the emulator.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?