Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have just received the new Candy Crush Jelly levels on my mobile phone but that are not on my IPad. Why is that please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sudi9!I assume your mobile is an iPhone? The app is the same so maybe you haven't set your iPad to automatically update apps?If you want you can update the game from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-jelly-saga/id1047246341?mt=8Cheers :-)
Hi Sudi9!
I assume your mobile is an iPhone? The app is the same so maybe you haven't set your iPad to automatically update apps?
If you want you can update the game from https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-jelly-saga/id1047246341?mt=8
Cheers :-)
Thank you so much for taking the time to clarify the situation. Much appreciated.
The new levels haven't been released on iTunes yet. I've seen previously on threads and comments that it normally takes some extra days for apps to be released on iTunes.
no my phone is a Samsung Galaxy. Tried the link you suggested but that only takes me to the app which is already open. Thank you for trying though