🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Can't advance from level 58 on Jelly

lfm
lfm Posts: 1 Newbie

I have passed the level multiple times and have beat the queen but the game won't advance. Not sure why.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

If you check the little pop up that appears at the end of the level this will let you know why you didn't pass the level. 

Post up a screenshot of it, if you're not sure. 

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

If you have won the level it should show stars above it on the map. If you see the starts and it won't move forward then it may be a technical issue. 

Sometimes it can be confusing on how you win the Queen levels. It is not a matter of just having more jelly or your color on the board. There is a meter at the top that you have to fill, which fills up based on the number of tiles you have covered with your color and how many the Queen has.

In the most recent version of Candy Crush Jelly level 58 you have to basically cover the whole board with your jelly. I have made a new video and you can see that in the beginning I am not just trying to spread my jelly, but working on making specials and clearing the board. This makes it possible for me to set up combos which will cover large portions of the board at once. After I have made a combo I change my focus to making fish which will cover the last of the remaining tiles. Since I end up covering her last tile of jelly I am awarded the level.

Hope this helps to understand how to beat the Queen in Jelly Saga level 58. As a tip always check the jelly meter at the top at the beginning to have an idea what your goal for the level is. Hope you get it soon, good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilXc_9FWoKY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?